two

***

" so , do you own this cafe or ? " jeongguk asked taehyung as he stirs his cup of iced mocha that taehyung had just made for him.

" nope , my friend. but apparently he already left yesterday to go to daegu to do some business there. but i'm not sure when he'll be back though. " taehyung replied before taking a sip of his iced tea. " oh. then why are you here ? "

" well i really like to be here. there's a park so i usually would sit and read my book and make myself a drink here... and i'd always come here everyday to help him. " taehyung says as he smiled looking around , jeongguk nodding in response and drank his mocha.

" um by the way , why were you running away from those guys earlier? " taehyung asked him, the other immediately stops drinking , slowly placing the cup on the table.

" ah about that... i just wanna tell you that you need to be careful. now that i'll be staying with you, those guys would probably find out and i'm worried that they'll come and find us. so be careful kay? " jeongguk says, staring into taehyung's eyes worriedly. " oh okay... but why exactly are they chasing after you? "

jeongguk sighs, he didn't say anything for a few seconds before telling him the reason." my dad was the ceo of a company in busan but then he suddenly got bankrupt and so he escaped and left everything behind so i've no idea where the fuck is he right now. and those guys know that i'm his son so that's why they're after me and they expect me to fucking pay them back. " jeongguk paused, staring at the cup before continuing, " and all i could do is just to keep running , hiding here and there. but honestly i'm sick and tired of these shits. " jeongguk clenched his fist, his blood slowly starts to boil.

" what... so they're gonna keep chasing after you? can't you do something about it ? " taehyung asked worriedly. " nah i don't. well i don't have other choice. it's either i'll have to keep running away, go to jail or just die. "

jeongguk shrugs, stirring his mocha again. for some reason, taehyung felt sad for a second when he heard what jeongguk just said. " i-i'm sorry for asking you about that... i wish i could help you... "

" it's okay. they've been chasing me for the past five months since my dad left and till now they couldn't even catch me. plus i'm good at fighting anyways. " jeongguk says to reassure him, though taehyung still felt bad about it. " if you don't mind me asking you this, how much do they want? "

" don't know. probably millions or billions. " jeongguk says, resting his right palm on his cheek as he looks outside. " i see.. but , you should be careful too. even if you managed to escape from them , you'll never know what they'll do next... so.. " taehyung warns him and it made him sad once again thinking about what would happen if jeongguk gets caught. " i'll be fine, don't worry. " jeongguk chuckled under his breath and taehyung slightly smile at him.

" shall we go now? i'll show you the direction of my apartment. " taehyung says after he finished drinking his iced tea.

" oh right, okay. "

***