01. Moving In

Hope's POV

I cannot believe I'm doing this.

The taxes are too high and my family are not rich enough to pay for my university and for a place for me to live.

l am taking out a loan for my course and working for my rent as a waitress and a dog sitter. Now l am moving into a house with 3 boys or men, it doesn't matter since l'm still the only girl in the house.

The guys all have class right now and l have just moved the last of my things into the house and now it was only the stairs that could break me. This is the cheapest way since Martin and Mark share a room because Mike used to share his room with his girlfriend but that was a couple of months ago.

l am lucky to have my own room, or so l thought.

lt must have been 10 minutes of me trying to get my luggage up the stairs when l heard the front door open and the before silent house was now filled with shouting and just noise. Looks like the guys are back.

l look behind me and see 3 boys that l can just drool over so l force myself not to do that in front of them. They all stop laughing as they notice me at the bottom of the stairs trying to get my second suitcase up the stairs as you can probably tell it's not going that well.

"Are you guys just going to stand there or help me with these?" l break the silence and stare since l feel like they see right though me and l don't like it.

l suddenly feel self conscious with my shorts and tank top, like l am showing way too much skin even though in this weather you can't wear anything else. They snap out of their thoughts and they all grab a bag and help me and as a result they leave me with just my hand bag.

Looks like l am living with gentlemen, that should make my life a little easier.

l walk up the stairs and l'm confused when they walk into what l assumed was Mike's room, or at least not an empty room.

"l thought l was staying in the guest room?" l ask them as they turn to look at me and the twins share this weird look and the guy with black hair has a smirk on his face.

"The guest room is currently being used as a gym and we though since you needed a place to stay so badly that you might be OK with sharing a room with Mike." says the guy with black hair as he motions to one of the twins. lt's going to take me while to tell the difference between them.

l thought l was signing up to living with 3 guys, not sharing a room and probably a bed with one. l was by no means a virgin but l'm not comfortable with sharing a bed with a guy, that is way too intimate and with the looks of these guys l might just jump one of them in the middle of the night.

"How will that work when you guys bring a girl back or l bring a guy here?" l ask even though l have a feeling that no guy is going to compare to these in front of me.

Suddenly their expressions become blank and l can no longer read what they are feeling and it's a little scary since a moment ago l could practically read their thoughts off of their faces.

"We're not really into the casual relationship thing and we rarely bring girls back and if we do then we organise it with the guys so they are out of the house." Says again the guy with black hair, looks like he is the more open out of them 3 since he has been doing all the talking.

"OK, now that is out of the way, who exactly am l sharing a room with?" l ask with a lot more confidence that l am feeling right now.

"That would be me." Says one of the twins while holding the back of his neck and he looked damn hot while doing it.