Chapter 19

Kai's P.O.V

I woke up with pain my body, I looked at the side of me to see a sleeping Minhyuk, The events from last night appeared in my mind and I sighed and raised up, I sat on the end of the bed as I groaned in pain.

Last night Minhyuk tried to molest me, but I fought back and he threw me over to his men, who beat me up, I tried to fight back but Minhyuk reminded me that he would hurt my mom and Kyungsoo, so I just had to get beaten without a word. He took me to his place with two of his men in the house along with us.

I had bruises all over me and a cut on my bottom lip, I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom as I looked into the mirror, Flashbacks of me and Kyungsoo came on, I slammed my hand down on the counter and I felt a headache coming on.

I stepped into the bathroom and took a cold shower, it helps calm me down, When I finished bathing, I turned of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked in the bedroom, only to be greeted by a sleepy Minhyuk.

"Good morning babe, going somewhere?" He asked me smirking, "I'm going to school" I whispered looking down, and walked into his closet sorting through his clothes. Some of you may say, I'm boldface and nosy for just doing what I want in his house, but don't forget that I was forced to break up with my boyfriend for him, and forced to live with him and do what he wants.

"Jongin be nice to me" He said teasing me while smiling and hugging me, I tensed up and picked out some clothes to wear, it disgusts me knowing I have to wear his clothes, but what choice do I have? I won't lie, I am afraid of him, No matter what he has total control over me, he is stronger and more dangerous than me, I can't defeat him.

After many protests he gave me my privacy and I changed my clothes and walked into the bedroom, "Ooooh sexy Jongin, You should wear my clothes more often" He said biting his lip and letting out an evil laugh after.

I got angry but I just sighed and walked out his room and down the hall "Jongin" He called and I pretended not to hear him, "Jongin' He called again but I kept walking, I then felt myself being pressed against the wall, his chest was against mine and his right hand was on my waist and his left was on the wall above my head, his face was just inches away from mines and I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Are you ignoring me?," He asked through clenched teeth, he was a little bit taller than me, I gulped and I looked at him in fear, "Because Jongin, you know the consequences don't you?" He said smirking evily. I nodded quickly and he laughed and moved away.

He walked downstairs and I slid down the wall and curled into a ball, the memories of being with him, the horror, its all coming back to me. I'm scared...I really am, I'm normally a tough guy.....but Minhyuk, he's my worst night mare.