Chapter 18

Chanyeol's P.O.V

 Kai and I sat in class talking about Kyungsoo and Sehun was sitting with Luhan and Kris and Tao were in another class. Lay was in the nurse room helping out a kid who got a dodgeball to his head and it as bleeding, the nurse didn't come today.

I know Baekhyun is mad at me, but would he really skip school just to not see me. After about fifteen minutes of talking my phone started ringing. Omo!!  Baekhyun is actually calling me, maybe this could be my chance to apoligize since he's been avoiding me.

"Its Baek" I told Kai smiling, "Answer it Pabo" He said smiling back. "Baek I missed you, are you still angry, I'm so sorry, where are you?" I said quickly into the phone.  "Chanyeol, Come to Jovanna's secret town quickly, Kyungsoo was kidnapped, I'm here right now, we're in the funeral home, I'll wait for you just hurry oka-AHHHHHH" He said quickly and softly before screaming.

"Baek?!?! Baek!!" I shouted into the phone but all I heard was a crash and the phone hung up, Everyone in the class was looking at me. "Chanyeol what happened??" Kai asked panickly.

Before I could answer I shot up aand ran towards the door, Sehun and Kai got up, "Stay" Sehun told Luhan and Luhan obeyed, I ran out of the class, I ran out so fast that the teacher couldn't stop me. 'Jovanna's secret town' I sang in my head over and over.

Kai and Sehun ran behind me, "What happened???" they both asked frantically, I still didn't answer them, I ran into the nurse room, "We gotta go...now" I said as Lay just finished applying a bandage to the students forehead.

"Okay make sure to put medicine on it when you get home okay" Lay said before running out the door behind us. I ran to Tao and Kris's class, I mouthed 'Now' to them and pointed my thumb finger over my shoulder and curled my other fingers in.

They both nodded and got out of class, I pulled out my phone and dialed Xiumin. "We need you!! Meet us at Jovanna's secret town, Its going to be dangerous leave Chen behind!!" I shouted into the phone and hung up before he could answer. We all ran to the parking lot, "Chanyeol would you stop and explain atleast!!" Sehun shouted at me annoyed.

"Baekhyun's in trouble" I said panting, "Mwo??!?!" They all screamed out, "He...he went after Kyungsoo and they got him also" I said straightening up. "Kyungsoo!!" Kai screamed out.

"Where are they??" Kai asked with rage and worry, "Calm down Jongin" I told him, he then took some deep breaths to calm down. They're in Jovanna's secret town, get your cars now." I told them and they nodded.

"You're lucky I have my car today" Lay said and we all headed towards the cars, I jumped in my car taking Sehun and Kai, and Lay took Kris and Tao. I drove the way to Jovanna's secret town since I had my Gps on in the car and I can locate places.