Chapter 20

Kai's POV

I stood infront of my locker packing my textbooks because it was almost time to go home. I was walking down the hall and I knocked into someone throwing their books to the floor. I scoffed and bent down to help pick up the books.

"Watch where you're going idiot" I muttered as a voice apoligised at the same time, I recognized the angelic voice immediately and saw Kyungsoo frozen and staring into my dark eyes.

I quickly stood up straight, he looked up at me and stood up with his books neatly ordered in his arms. He didn't say anything at all, He just stared at me as if he was trying to figure me out. We stood there gazing into each other's eyes until I broke off the moment by turning around and walking away.

I looked back and saw him still looking at me, I turned away as I felt a deep pain strike my heart and  I sighed heavily before exiting the school gates. Minhyuk was parked in front of the gates waiting on me, I walked to the car and slowly sat in the front seat and he smirked at me, "Had a fun day?" he chuckled deeply. I looked at him with anger built inside of me and then I looked away, he just scoffed and started driving away from the school.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

As I bumped into someone while rushing down the halls I started apoligizing quickly, the person decided to be rude instead. "Watch where you're going idiot" My head snapped up to the sound of that all to familiar husky voice.

Kai was bent down before me and suddenly I couldn't speak, I stared into his eyes trying to read his emotions but he seemed so emotionless. He stood up and I grabbed my books quickly as I gazed up at him, after a few seconds of deciding I also stood up still swimming into his dark glossy eyes.

He then broke off our eye contact as he turned around, He paused for a few seconds then finally he walked away. I stared at his back as I whispered to myself 'Please turn around and smile at me Kai...Please just one more time...'

Kai stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around with a heartless expression, He looked me in the eyes and I felt my heart skip a beat. He turned around and just walked out of the school doors, I felt my heart crack slightly but I put on a smile so that I didn't have a total breakdown in front everyone.

All of my friends have already left the school so I decided to just walk home, time for me to explain to my parents what happened to me and why I didn't come home last night.

Sehun's P.O.V

Luhan's bright smile and glowing eyes made me feel happy...It gave me a reason to wake up every morning and go through my day. His hand was in mine as we walked to his house together, I decided to drop him home since I didn't have any homework or chores to complete.

We stopped off in front of his house and he gave me a big warm hug, a small smile crept upon my face. "Bye Hunnie" he said opening his door to go inside, "Bye Lu.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, he waved before walking inside and closing the door behind him, I turned around and started heading off to my house, time to face that asshole of a step father.

As I reached home, I walked inside and into the living room only to see Kail, her parents, my mom and Jyunhik discussing something, "What's going on here?" I asked with a blank face and cold tone. "Ahh Sehun, Kail is here with her parents to discuss your engagement and marriage, they are here with a proposal" Jyunhik said with a sweet smile on his face.

I glared at him with every bone in my body and he smirked before faking his sweet smile again, "Honey, We know this is so soon and not exactly what was on your list" My mom cleared her throat giving me a worried look hoping I would play along. "But it's good for us all, I mean, You're a high class leveled young man. And she's a high class leveled young lady. It's a perfect match. And It makes it easier for us to find someone good for you" She smiled at me and I felt anger building up inside me.

I didn't say anything and then I started walking away, Jyunhik followed behind me by the staircase and grabbed my color from behind choking me slightly, he turned me around and grabbed my shirt tightly. "Stop playing tough faggot, Agree or I'll dump your mom and hurt her and you don't want anything to happen to your mom right?" He chuckled deeply staring into my emotionless eyes with his determined ones.

I pushed his hand away roughly and he punched me in my stomach, "Fine I'll just dump her now, I thought you'd cooperate for your mom.." he said walking away as I was holding my stomach arched over. "Wait..." I said while groaning, he turned to face me with a devil smile upon his face, "Yes?" he said in a sweet tone. "I'll....I'll agree...." I said breathing heavily with my hands on my knees.

"That's my boy" He laughed evily, I straightened up in pain and we both walked into the living room as if nothing happened. "Is everything okay?" My mom asked us both, "Yes, he's ready to hear what you all have to say" Jyunhik said smiling at everyone.

"Okay, well since everything is alright....We've come here to propose for Oh Sehun to marry our beloved daughter Kail, So Mr and Mr's Oh-" I cut her father off before he could finish. "It's just Mr's Oh..." I said staring blankly at the television that was off, "Well Mr's Oh and Jyunhik...Do you accept our proposal of marriage?". My mom looked at me and I gave her a small nod, she smiled brightly and nodded quickly, "Yes, Yes we do accept"

Kail's parents smiled happily, they bowed at us and bidded their goodbyes, When they left, my mother told us she was leaving to go to the grocery store. Great...Now I'm left with the beast. I was about to run upstairs until he pulled me back by my shirt, "Well Well Well, The poor faggot had no choice but to agree for his poor mommy. I think your loser of a boyfriend deserves to know that he has to share you now" He laughed loudly and pulled me off the stair throwing me to the floor.

"Kail and I will share no relationship asswipe. I love only one person and intend to keep it like that." I spat on his shoe and he kicked me in my face bursting my lip, "Shut up you little brat, You better go get cleaned up before your mother comes back. Or else" He threatened me as I lied on the floor huffing and groaning in pain.

I slowly got up and headed to my room to get cleaned up and hide my lip before my mom returns or else I have a lot of questions to answer.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I entered my house and I heard my parents quick footsteps coming towards me, "Kyungsoo??" My mother said happily and she hugged me tightly with tears running down her cheek. "Mom, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

"Baby Baekhyun told us you were kidnapped, Is it true??" She wiped her tears as a new batch flowed down. "Yeah...I'm sorry mom." I said looking down and she examined the bruise on my forehead. "They hurt you" she covered her mouth and sobbed harder, "Mom I'm fine, Don't cry" I said smiling at her.

My dad walked in, "I'm glad you're okay.....But....I am so disappointed in you....Kyungsoo, I grew you up to be normal not..Gay...Why are you breaking our standards? What did I lack bringing you up?" My dad sounded desperate....as if he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Dad...I didn't break our standards...I just learned the world on my own...I experienced so many things...but dad...this is different...This time I'm sure that this is what i want-" I tried to explain but he cut me off. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?? I KNOW I LACK SOMETHING IN YOUR BRINGING UP SO WHAT IS IT??" he shouted angrily and my mom started shouting at him to behave.

"How could you say that?? We just got back our son after he was kidnapped and you-" she got quiet when I opened my mouth. "Understanding.....that's what you lack.....Maybe if you just listened a little...maybe if you tried to see from my perspective you'd be better at being a father." I said feeling hurt and upset, I ran up the stairs and into my room locking the door behind me, I bit my lip feeling stressed with everything happening. First Kai now my parents...Could it get any worst??

FINALLY PEOPLE. FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER WHAT?? A YEAR OR SO. I'M SO SORRY TO EVERYONE. I KNOW I LOST MY READERS AND I APOLIGIZE...FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE WAITED THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS