Chapter 6

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We were currently running through the hospital hurrying to get to the sign in counter, It looked pretty crazy because there were eleven of us running through the hospital and we were really quick, yeah 11.

The thing is Chanyeol called Kris and Tao and told them everything while we were crying in the dorm, so they were on their way over to us and we met them outside  while we were hurrying to get to Kyungsoo's car to come to the hospital.

So we all just left one time and rushed down here, we finally reached at the counter out of breath, Kim.....Jongdae" I said trying to catch my breath.

"He's now in room 19" she told us, we all sped off to room 9, the room that will change everything. We rushed through the door and saw Chen on the bed and the doctor cleaning the cut on his lip, he was finally clean.

Xiumin, Suho, Luhan, Kyungsoo and I rushed to his side, I hugged him crying my eyes out, as Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, Tao, Sehun and Kai stood a distance watching.

"Chen..." I said crying happily, Xiumin, Luhan, Suho and Kyungsoo were all crying along with me, "Hi..." he said weakly.

"Pabo, why'd you still drive while you were sick." I said pulling back as the four of us grabbed chairs and sat next to him on either side.

"I didn't think it was serious" he said coughing after, "You didn't think it was serious Chen, now look at you, your condition, where you are..." I said frustrated.

"But I'm alive aren't I?" he asked chuckling a bit, I lightly punched his shoulder while crying, "Wait....how?" I asked looking at the doctor.

"How what?" he asked me confused, "How is he alive?" I asked looking back at Chen confused. "He only died for a few minutes, but at the same time, he heard everything that was going on" the doctor said.

I smiled at Chen, "I thought we lost you, that everything had changed, that it would never be the same without you" I said getting back sad.

"Hey I'll never leave you guys, you're my best friends" Chen said as we group hugged, "You owe me a chochlate cake still though" Suho said out of the blue.

We all looked at him, "You owe me ten bucks" Chen said back, Suho had gotten quiet, "Okay lets pretend you payed me ten bucks for the cake, Arrasso." he said trying to bribe Chen.

"Deal" Chen said coughing again, "Are you feeling better?" Kyungsoo asked him, "Better than before, atleast I can come out of bed, soo that's an improvement right." he said smiling at Kyungsoo.