Chapter 29

VOTE VOTE VOTE <3

Sehun's P.O.V

I sat at the table awkwardly while twirling the fork in my noodles slowly, I haven't really had a appetite after what Jyunhik did to me. I mean who would anyways? I feel completely sick with him and myself. My mother looked up at me and sighed softly, "What's wrong Sehun? Are you sick baby?" She asked while resting down her fork and keeping her gaze on me.

"I'm fine Mom" I gave her a weak smile before shifting my gaze onto Jyunhik then back at my plate. "You haven't really been eating these days" She whispered with concern in her voice. "I do eat Mom, when you're at work, I always eat. I'm too full...Can I just go to bed?" I lied while my hand curled into a fist on my lap. "Oh...Uhm Sure honey, Jyunhik and I will finish up the dishes" She smiled and rested down her napkin onto the table.

Jyunhik smirked as I made eye contact with him, I quickly looked away as my body tensed and I marched up the stairs and into the room. I locked my door, which was a usual for me now and decided that it was a while since I saw Luhan. I hesitated before calling him up,

"Hello?" His soft voice came through the phone, making me sigh loudly in relief of hearing him.
 "Are you home?" I asked with a shaky voice and there was small silence on the other end before he spoke up. "Are you okay? Yeah I am home" He whispered slightly and I could tell he noticed the weakness in my voice.

"I'm coming over, open your window" I spoke with a small voice before hanging up, I made my way to the window as I climbed down the tree and ran off into the direction of his house.

Luhan's P.O.V

Something was wrong, by the way his voice cracked when he spoke...Something wasn't right. "Shit" I heard someone curse before coming through the window. A smile appeared on my lips when I realized who it was, my lips turning into a frown when I looked at the person before me.

It wasn't Sehun..I mean it was but...He looked terrible. He looked almost skinny and his cheeks had slightly sunk in his face, he had dark circles under his eyes and his lips were chapped as if he hadn't consumed water in a while. I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" I choked on my words as I tried hard not to cry.

"I....Luhan..." He paused before sighing loudly and looking down, "I'm sorry". I felt the tears suddenly form in my eyes and I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly and making him lean back a bit as he regained his balance. His arms snaked their way around my waist and he hid his face in the crook of my neck, kissing it softly. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes until I pulled away, "You look terrible" I sniffled and a small chuckle left his lips. "I missed you too Lu" He muttered sarcastically and I then noticed a suffocating smell coming from his body. "Sehun...Were you..smoking?"