Chapter 8

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Its been 4 weeks Chanyeol and I have been together and its been great, I really love Chanyeol, yes I said love, because I'm sure I do, but I never told him that.

 It was currently a free period and I was sitting reading a book, while Chanyeol was in the back laughing with his friends, Chen and Umin haven't been to school for a while due to Chen's injuries.

 We would visit them twice a week because we couldn't everyday, I have studies and homework to do, but along with Kyungsoo, Luhan and Suho, we would always give them a call.

I got bored and was doodling about Chanyeol in my book until the new boy who came last week cam and sat next to me in Kyungsoo's seat.

"Hey Baekyeol....I mean Baekhyun" he said teasing me, My mouth formed an 'o' and then I hit him on the shoulder, he just laughed and pushed me slightly.

"Shut up Jonghyun" I said blushing, "No....you shut up" he said playing the fool, I felt an uncomfortable feeling, not because of Jonghyun, I actually don't know why.

I shook it off and continued talking to Jonghyun, we were joking and we started laughing and we kind of both kept hitting each other's leg, you know sometimes you do that when something's really funny.

Its a habit, "Oh Jong, you're too funny" I said laughing as I pushed him lightly, I rested my head on his shoulder panting for breath, "You're crazy you know that" I told him laughing.

"That's why Taemin loves me so much" he said smirking at me, I then felt that uncomfortable feeling again, weird, what is it, it makes me feel....I don't know....Guilty?

I raised up my head and Jonghyun looked at me and flashed a smile, I smiled back and then turned my head losing the smile, that feeling is bothering me.

I looked back at Chanyeol and the feeling became stronger.....Why is he looking at me like that? He looks angry, like he wants to murder someone.

Did I do something wrong? Did someone piss him off? I just hope he doesn't get into any fight or anything, "Hey I'm going back over to my friends okay" Jonghyun said as he got up.

Chanyeol sent him death glares as he walked across the room, I turned back around and joined my palms as I rested my chin on my fingers, My hand was more like when you're praying how you do it....yeah.....but anyways, Chanyeol.