Chapter 15 Sehun's P.O.V

Sehun's P.O.V

I left Luhan to go home, because my ass of a step father is being a fucker, I took a cab and dropped off on my street, I payed the driver and walked on the sidewalk to my house, As I reached to the door, before I could knock or ring the doorbell, my step father burst through the door and held me by my color.

I just stayed still looking at him as if I wanted to murder him, because I knew I couldn't do anything about it, I'm only letting this jerk hurt me because my mom loves him.

After dad left and all, but I certainly would rather my dad than this bastard, "Where were you?" He asked sternly and I just breathed in and out heavily and angrily as I sent him death glares.

"I said where were you?!?" He shouted in my face, "Keep your bolders to yourself old man!" I shouted and pushed him off of me. I then felt him push me against the wall and he spun me around, "Don't get feisty with me Sehun, I'm the one in charge here, you've seem to forgotten" He said smirking.

"Oh No I haven't forgotten Jyunhyik, I just don't care" I said the last part going up in his face, I pushed him back and walked in the house, I felt a push and I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"You still haven't answered my question, Where the fuck were you." He said more demanding, "You really want to know? At my boyfriends house" I said smirking as I looked at him angrily.

I then saw him build up with rage, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?? I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT ANY GAY SON IN THIS DAMN HOUSE!!! YOU WILL FUCKING BE OVER WITH HIM BECAUSE YOU AND KAIL ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK!!!" He yelled in my face.

"WHAT?? NO FUCKING WAY, I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED UNWILINGLY!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHING!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I WILL GET MARRIED TO HIM ONLY SO FUCK YOU!!" I said losing my temper.

"OH YEAH AND WHAT WILL YOUR MOTHER SAY WHEN SHE FINDS OUT YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!!!?!?!" He screamed back in my face. I then calmed down, "I'm not getting married....and that's final" I said and as I was about to walk upstairs he spun me around and started beating me he punched me in my face and stomach and I fell to the floor, he then started kicking me but I didn't cry, I'm not that weak and I won't show him I'm weak either.

I won't admit defeat to him, I won't, "Maybe next time you'll think twice about your words and actions" He huffed and walked away.

I shut my eyes tight and breathed in and out heavily, I got up and walked to my room, I went infront of my mirror to see a busted mouth and bruised up body, I sighed and walked to the bathroom as I stripped from my clothes.

I turned on the shower and poked my finger under the water to see if it was warm enough, when it was I hopped in and stood under the shower as the hot water eased the pain in my body.

I got out of the shower and went to the sink, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my cuts on my face, I saw that under my eye had a purple bruise, I slided my hand on the counter flinging anything that was on it on the ground.

"I fucking hate everything!" I shouted but not loud enough for that asshole downstairs, Why the fuck does he have to hate me because I'm gay? Mom accepted me and I'm sure dad will, she's only agreeing to get me married to Kail because of him, that beast of a step father.

I wish she would open her eyes and see the kind of man he is, "Sehun, Jyunhik I'm home dearies" I heard my mom shout through the house.

I quickly threw on some clothes and ran downstairs, I saw her resting the groceries on the table, "Hey mom" I said and she turned around, My dumbass step father walked in same time.

"Oh...Sehun...you got in a fight again?" She sighed, I just looked at my step father and he was smirking, I looked down and sighed, "Oh baby, Please stop....I don't want you to get hurt, I can't lose you sweety" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.