Chapter 28

Due to the fact my chapter didn't save, I have to write it all over. *sighs*

WARNING. THERE IS SMUT IN THIS SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PLEASE DON'T READ, OKAY?

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After Xiumin came for Chen, Eun Gyeol met me and we both walked to the food court together, he told me about his likes and dislikes and his hobbies and interests. I listened intently to every word he said, we picked up our trays and lined up for our food, the lady placed a bowl of bibimbap and kimchi on my tray, adding an apple, she did the same for Eun Gyeol.

We walked to an empty seat away from all my friends and everyone looked over at us, I know Eun Gyeol wasn't very comfortable around them so I decided to sit away from them. Chanyeol was no where to be seen at the moment so that's a good sign, Eun Gyeol sat next to me on the wooden bench with a long table. We continued our talk as we stuffed our mouths with food, "Can I ask you something?" He stopped eating for a moment to look at me. "Sure thing" I said looking at him while biting into my apple, "Why does Chanyeol hate me so much?" He tilted his head while scrunching his eyebrows together, I stopped chewing as my body tensed up from the question.

"Oh..Um..I don't..." I stuttered not knowing why Chanyeol hated him, "Its alright...You don't have to answer....I just wish we could be friends and not enemies" He sighed and bit into his apple also,I looked at him in pity, Why couldn't he and Chanyeol be friends? He's such a nice guy, he pointed my lip and chuckled, breaking me out of my thoughts, "You have a little..something right there" He shook his head and leaned in a bit, using his finger to wipe the corner of my mouth slowly as his eyes locked onto mine.

Just when I was about to speak, Eun Gyeol was ripped apart from me and I looked back to see Chanyeol, he grabbed Eun Gyeol and punched him, "I told you fucking stay away from my boyfriend!" He shouted at Eun Gyeol and they both started fighting each other.

They fell to the floor, rolling around as they took turns to sit on each other's chest and throw punches at the other's faces. People started gathering around and I quickly stood up, panicking and not knowing what to do. I heard a few 'Isn't that Baekhyun's boyfriend?' 'Get your boyfriend under control nerd'. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I quickly grabbed Chanyeol's arm while shouting his name.

He swung his hand behind him and threw me back in the crowd, the crowd moved aside and I fell onto my butt. I felt so ashamed of what was happening, I saw Suho, Lay and Kai rush into the fight. Lay grabbed Chanyeol and he punched Lay in the face unknowingly, you could see the anger build up in him before he threw his fist back at Chanyeol.

Soon Eun Gyeol was laying on the cold floor with a bloody face and Chanyeol and Lay were fighting on the floor. "What is happening in my school??" We heard a deep voice echo through the food court, everyone's heads snapped up and Suho pulled Lay away while Kai pulled Chanyeol the opposite direction.