Chapter 4: Thoughts

I woke up two hours later to the warmness of Eren laying on me, his face still buried in my shoulder. This happened all the time, I'd lay down due to me being tired and Eren would lay on top of me like a blanket. It was perfect in its own way

I sighed, noting that he was asleep as well and trying to wake him up was useless so I had time to think.

I still couldn't explain what that feeling I got around Levi was, though I wanted to understand exactly why I felt that way. Everything was jumbled in my head when I was around him, I could barely make out a complete sentence in my own mind.

Eren groaned and held my waist tighter, nuzzling his face in my neck. "Marcile..."

I knew what he felt for me, I'd be lying if I said I had no feelings for him. I enjoyed the moments like the, the warmth, the feeling of him nuzzling me, everything. My heart jumped whenever he said my name and every time we had a play fight I wanted to kiss him to make him shut up. I didn't because I was scared of Mikasa and of being hurt by him, though I knew he would never do that...

I guess another reason would be that I feel Levi was more than a friend, I had this pit stomach feeling that we were much closer then we are now. The thing is, Levi never told me exactly what we were, he just said I was his everything, the thing he lived for every day. I assume I might have been in a relationship with him, it would explain the feelings I always had...

I groaned to myself and ran a hand through my hair

'Why can't things be simple...'

Eren shifted slightly and looked up at me with sleepy eyes, smiling

'Cute...'

"Looks like we fell asleep again"

I ruffled his hair, causing him to swatt my hands away. "I guess so..."

He sat up and stretched, allowing me to sit up as well, I didn't say anything else and neither did he, we just stared at each other.

"Eren, I-"

"FINALLY! you guys woke up!" Mikasa walked down the stairs

'I think I love you...'

I stood up and stretched "Did my boss call?" My voice was grogy and she nodded. "He said you don't have to come in till five so you have a while" I groaned in annoyance, Walked towards the stairs.

"I'm going to my room to think..." Mikasa and Eren glared at me with narrowed eyes. "Guys I'll be fine..." without another word I ran up and into my room, making sure to lock my door so I wouldn't be interrupted. I did this a lot, just sat in my room in pure silence and thought about everything, over two years it's helped...but it's also hurt.

I looked over my room from the lavender walls to the white an scarlet comforter on my bed along with the mahogany dark wooded desk and dresser, not to mention the night tables were the same color. My room was perfectly clean and in order, I was partially OCD but mostly I was just a clean freak.

I took my boots off and put them back by the door, getting used to the one inch difference in height. I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it, laying back onto the covers to stare at the pale under roof. I closed my eyes to see the blackness, but soon it was filled with the memories I had...

Levi P.O.V

"I can't believe I did that..." My room was trashed, my knuckles were bloody, I'm surprised my neighbor's didn't call the cops from all the screaming. They used to call the cops all the time earlier this year...

It's been a long time since I broke down this badly, this is why I haven't exchanged words or a single touch with her... but seeing her so weak like that I couldn't help it, she was cold, she was broken and confused... and I hated seeing her that way.