Chapter 21: I'll Think About It.

~Marcile~
Four and a half months later

"Dimitri- oh my god- please put some pants on women live in this apartment too."

"Oh come on you guys are like siblings get over it!"

"Nobody asked you Cody!"

They were at it again... it's playfull fighting of course, which I had come to love and adjust to. The apartment had two rooms, each having two beds, so we made a girls and guys side as if it were actual dorms.

"Marcile talk some sense into these two!" In short, Marin meant a lot to me at the end of the day, while the guys didnt know anything about me I had told her everything and she was okay with it.

"Marin we've lived together for four months.. maybe more, if they want to let their tiny junks hang out then let them. Theyve never hit on us."

With that Cody and Dimitri high-fived without realizing that I had just said their manhood was small. Ethier way I considered it a victory.

Marin rolled her eyes and sat next to me on the couch. We both watched the guys act like idiots, it was a fun passtime.

"Hey Marcile, you okay?"

I looked over in confusion, I hadnt realized I was staring into space.

"Yeah i'm fine, just thinking. I'm just happy we're on break."

She nodded in agreement and leaned back with her eyes closed.

Life in New York had been great, my grades were at a peak, I had a stable job that understood if i needed time off, I learned I can sing much more than classical music, I even got to make a music video/cover of 'I kissed a girl' which you can guess the story behind.

I only recorded two songs while I was here, that one, and Helplessly by tatiana something. I sucked at artist names. Both of these had gone on the CD for Armin which I had all intentions of sending at some point.

I hadnt dated anybody so to say, but I had this 'thing' according to youtube fans with our costume designer, I say our because we formed a group of sorts.

I smiled and attemtped to close my eyes, but my phone rang as if to say I wouldnt be doing so.

"God dammit, why?"

Cody laughed a little at my reaction as i got up and anwsered, walking out onto the apartments balcony.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Marcile Scarlet! It's Mr. Williams, your old principle."

I raised an eyebrow but smiled brightly, he had always been a very wondefull principle and I trusted, but I'm not exactly sure why he needed to call four months after I graduated.

"Hey sir, not to be blunt, but why are you calling?"

"Ha, I thought youd anwser like that! Anyway, I have a REALLY big favor to ask of you."

This was already looking bad, but I couldnt reject the man whohad given me permission to graduate so early.

"Shoot, i'm listening."

"Good! As you know, our prom is coming up, and despite my wonderfull planning I cant find any sort of DJ or music entertainment... "

I knew where this was going, and it scared me .

"I know you're on break and next week is our prom and I have nothing, not to mention most of our students love that group you have. It would be amazing if you could do me one last favor and be the entertainment for our prom this year...."