Connection

Connection

Elice looked up at the stars as she sighed heavily. She tried rolling over but remembered that the 4 of them were cramped up on a gas station office floor in Botswana in Africa, 2 days after the battle at the frozen continent. She slowly pushed herself off their makeshift mats with her mind and walked out of the broken door of the office.

“You okay?” Cliff asked as he stood up from his place beside Will.

“This whole thing’s still overwhelming to take.” Elice said as she grabbed a torn up cardboard box piece and fanned herself.

“Lemme help.” Cliff smiled as he gently blew all over Elice and made the air around her cooler.

The cold feeling practically sent Elice back to Antarctica…back to where she witnessed Kyle Hillter and Leslie Jones’ deaths…

Elice was trying to hard to push Evelyne off herself but the Fear Guardian’s practically almost as heavy as Terrandum when he was coated with a thick layer of rocks as armor in his Terra mode. Elice was practically naked because of Evelyne’s clawing but Elice managed to pull herself away from Evelyne before the Fear Guardian scratch her bra off.

Elice tried forming a mental dome over her to protect herself from more of Evelyne’s claws but the Fear Guardian’s fist just broke through it like a wrecking ball against a small glass aquarium. Evelyne roared before she tried ripping Elice’s chest open. Cliff punched Evelyne’s face with his crystal-coated fist and managed to send her tumbling a few feet away.

“Fuse with me.” Solypha said to Elice with her mind.

“What?” Elice asked out loud as he tried covering herself because her torn up shirt fell off when she stood up.

“What?” Cliff asked as Crystolf turned back to his Kaijinn form and wrapped himself around Cliff’s waist.

“I don’t –Shhh!” Elice shush Cliff as she concentrated on Solypha’s voice. “What’s that now?”

“Angelique’s Alter Ego discovered her Kaijian form and that is the reason why she is much more powerful.” Solypha explained as she hovered down in front of Elice.

“Kaijian?” Elice asked with her mind as she took a step forward.

“A mythical state of Guardians and Kaijinns where they share the body of the Guardian to increase power.” Solypha said before she enveloped herself with bright white light.

Elice turned her palm up and offered it to Solypha but the ball of white light ignored her hand and circled around it and hit her straight in the chest. Elice stopped and looked at everyone’s eyes before she curled up in the air like an infant inside its mother’s womb. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the Fusion.

Her blonde hair flowed freely as they slowly lose color and turned white. Her clothes, even her underwear, slowly vanished before their eyes as bright white wings grew from her back. She stretched out as her wings developed. A white dress that looked like they were made up of feathers suddenly manifested all over her body. The dress was impeccably cut short on the front and was extravagantly long at the back, reminding everyone of Solypha’s long tail feathers.

Elice opened her eyes and everyone saw that they looked avian. The nails on her hands suddenly morphed into talons as her feet stayed the same. She didn’t look at everyone when the Fusion concluded. She stretched out her white wings and flew, at lightning speed, to Evelyne.

Evelyne roared as she grew a large furry tail and used it to hit Elice. The Hope Kaijian got batted a few meters before she shot up to the sky and sent silent mental screeches to the Fear Kaijian. Evelyne howled as she tried to cover her ears with her furry hands but the mental waves that Elice sent didn’t even need to pass through Evelyne’s ear to instill pain.