Light

Hi! :) Sorry if this chapter's too short... It's summer here and I am locked down in my prison of a room... No WiFi... CAN YOU FREAKIN' BELIEVE THAT?! But anyway... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light

“Who are you?” Elice asked as she pushed the winged man against the nearest wall with her mind.

“Let me go!” The young winged man roared as he stretched his arms out wide as sharp horns slowly protruded from his foreheads.

“Are you helping them?” Elice asked with a calmer tone, letting her mental hold of him. “What do you even want from us?”

“I don’t know what she wants from you…” He said as he sat on the pavement. “…but all I know is that I’m with her cause.”

“What cause?”

He was about to answer her question but they heard an explosion coming from the coffee shop. They jerked their head and stared as vines and flesh flew out of the windows. Elice tried to run back to the coffee shop but the winged-horned-man placed his hands around her arms and held her put.

“LET GO!” The deeper female voice resonated again from Elice’s lips as she pushed the winged-horned-man off her back with her mind and pinned him down to the ground.

But to Elice’s disappointment a couple of drunken teenagers passed by and saw them. The guy cursed, obviously drunk out of his ass, so the girl elbowed him so shut him up. Their eyes widened as they saw the winged-horned-man pinned down on the ground as he tried to get out of Elice’s hold. The girl tried pulling the guy away but he wanted to watch. The girl decided to leave the guy and ran alone but she suddenly froze in her place. Elice watched as they slowly stood straight, Joshua’s control slowly taking over their every muscle.

Joshua chuckled as he made the couple ran to them and started to attack Elice. Elice watched as her body move on its own as if someone else was controlling it. Little did Elice know that it was Filgerra, the 23rd Guardian of Hope, was the one who was controlling her body. Filgerra placed a mental hold over their bodies but her concentration over the pair made her lose Elice’s hold over Joshua.

Joshua rose and spread his wings as the couple struggled against Filgerra’s control. Filgerra only heard the beating of Joshua’s wings a second before he landed on Elice’s back. Filgerra spun around and tried to scratch his face off. Filgerra, even though 23rd Guardian of Hope, was the twin sister of Helvanna so she had the same ferocity of the 13th Guardian of Fear. Joshua evaded Filgerra’s hand and flew up and looked for more humans to control while the couple tried to pin Filgerra down…