The Blessings

The Blessings

“Someone’s coming.” Angelique whispered as her control over the Lobrevant flickered for a moment.

That flickering moment was all the Lobrevant needed to push himself off the ground. The mighty sentinel stood up and tried stomping Joshua and Juliet but Vic acted quickly and pulled them away just before the gigantic foot smashed them flat.

“Pin him down!” Vic screamed at Angelique as he formed a ball of electricity in his hands.

Angelique didn’t bother to answer the Lightning Guardian because she was so focused on trying to subdue the giant guard. Umulus vibrated before he removed himself from Angelique’s wrist and turned to his Kaijinn state. Everyone watched as the Lobrevant got repeatedly clawed at his face by the huge Fear Kaijinn. Compared to the 50 foot titan, the humongous Kaijinn looked like a regular-sized dog playing with a giant man.

Angelique smiled as her concentration returned and she managed to cover the whole guard with a dark sheet. Umulus stood on top of the fallen Lobrevant and rested as if it was a normal lazy Sunday afternoon. Angelique floated back down and sat beside her Kaijinn.

“Who’s coming?” Joshua asked as he flew up and stood on top of the Lobrevant.

“I don’t know but I can feel him… He’s coming up.” Angelique said as the feeling of that someone coming became more and more intense.

“Coming up? Is it the Terra guy?” Juliet asked as she skillfully climbed giant beast’s torso by grabbing on to his thick fur.

“No… someone hotter.” Angelique didn’t even realize what she just said because she was deep in concentration as she tried to ask the help of the shadows to identify the person who’s about to come.

“I don’t think anyone could top Terrandum’s sexiness.” Leslie whispered as she stood beside them, after climbing the Lobrevant with the help of Joshua. “Don’t tell Vic I told you guys that.”

“I heard it.” Vic said as he Shot himself off the ground with the help of a Charged ball of electricity.

“Whoa…” Kyle said as he removed his jacket. “It’s so freakin’ hot…”

They all suddenly noticed the ignition of the temperature around them. They all stood from the mighty Lobrevant’s torso and watched as the ice and snow around them quickly melted into puddles.

-----------------------------------------

“Something’s coming up…” Terrandum whispered as he knelt down and placed his right ear on the ground.

“Coming up?” Cliff asked.

“This is impossible.” Terrandum said as he stood up with a look on his face that was far worse when they stopped in front of the 5 barriers.