Chapter 24

*** The Next Week ***

Today is the day that the boys and I leave for L.A.. But not only that, today is the day I made my choice.

My choice is made.

"Hey babe! Are you ready for today?" Harry asks, walking into the room.

"Kinda." I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Whats wrong?"

"Um. nothing... Harry?" I ask choking back my tears.

"Yeah babe?" 

"I love you so much, okay? And no matter what, you'll always be mine." I kiss him and hug him tightly.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" He asks, eyes watering.

"God no! I just wanted to say that I love you!" I giggle and kiss him once again.

"Well I love you too!" He laughs and hugs me.

"I need to go take care of something okay?" I kiss his cheek and hobbled out of the room.

I text Mason hop into my car to drive to his house.

I hope you're happy. I will be here in 10 minutes.

Once I got there I saw him standing with a wide grin spread across his face.

"I'm happy you chose me." 

"I had no choice. Where are we going?" I ask, taking notice of the plane tickets in his hand.

"L.A. I have a house there." He smiles and walks over to my car.

"Um.. Okay?" I was confused at first, but then that's when I remembered. The boys are going to L.A. also.

"Coming?" He asks, opening the passanger door for me.

"What kind of tickets do we have?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"First class. only the best for my girl."

"Oh. Alright." Just as I buckle my seat belt I get a text from Harry.

Where are you? We have to leave in 10 minutes! Xx

I wiped a tear and replied to him.

I'm so sorry Harry. But I can't do this anymore... I love you okay? Go to L.A. I'm so so so sorry. 

Within seconds he replied.

So, it's um, over? 

I looked at Mason who was watching the road, smiling.

I'm sorry. I have someone else.

I lied, again. I really hate to do this to him. But if I want him alive, I have no choice.

I knew something was up with you. You could have just told me this in person, you know? It hurts 100 times more when it's over texting. Bye.

Of course, I knew he was going to be sad, even mad. I decided I wouldn't text him back so I slid the phone in my pocket.

"We're here!" Mason sings.

"I need a disguise." I say, my voice crackling.

"Of course!" He chuckles and hands me a scarf and sun glasses. I wrap the scarf around my head and slide on my glasses.

Once we got into the airport there were hundreds of girls here, which means the boys are already here.

"Flight 36 to L.A. is boarding now." A woman over the speaker announces.