Chapter 4

I'm going to make this one long since I can't write for a couple of days. I have finals in like, every subject. woohoo:/ Any who.. BYE!

Chapter 4

1:43 A.M

I looked at my alarm clock, questioning why some one was knocking at my door at this time. I groan as a sign to enter.

"Jade, I can't sleep." I hear Niall whisper. I clap two times, which turns my light on, and sit up. I see that he is holding two cups of tea in his hand. He sits down and hands me a cup.

"Thanks." I barely whisper. I rub my eyes and look up at him. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Bad dream," He says, pouting his lip. "don't want to talk about it."

"So why'd you come in here?" I giggle, taking a sip of my tea,

"Just needed to see someone who would brighten my day- er, uh... night." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aw! Niall, how sweet!" I say playfully pushing his shoulder, while he blushes.

"But..." I continue, "I'm going back to bed. So, you're either leaving, or staying." I say, laying back down.

"I'll stay." He says. scurrying under the blankets. I clap, turning the lights out and face Niall's back.

Niall turns around facing me. I can see him smiling. "Hey Jade?" Niall asks.

"Hm?" I ask, wondering what he wondering what he was thinking.

"Thanks." He says, kissing my forehead.

"For what?" I say.  He just smiles and turns around. With that, I just sigh and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sh, you'll wake her!"

"We're supposed to wake her!"

"Oh, right." I flutter my eyes open, seeing six blurry figures become clear.

"SURPRISE!" They all scream in unison, holding a stack of pancakes with candles. I rub my eyes and sit up, smiling.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart." Uncle Paul kisses my cheek.  Each boy then comes up, kissing me and saying 'Happy Birthday'. Never in my life did I receive so many kisses in such a short period of time.

I blow out the candles then sat he pancakes down beside me. Niall will more than likely eat them later.

"Now get dressed, we have that award show in an hour!" Paul says, getting back to serious.

"Alright, alright. Out!" I say, giggling and pointing the the door. I was a little excited I was going to be walking the red carpet on my birthday. I was so excited, that last week I went out and bought the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, along with matching shoes.

It took me 10 minutes to get dressed, 10 minutes to do my makeup, and 20 minutes do my hair. I was pretty suprised at my appearance, for I never usually see myself this dressed up.

I walk down the steps where my uncle was waiting. He smiled and held a box with a bow around it.

"Happy Birthday." He said giving me the box. "And might I say, I am proud to be called your Uncle!"

I just laugh and slowly unwrap the box. When i opened it my eyes went wide and I gasped. I found the prettiest diamond necklace with matching earrings in the box.

"Uncle Paul! Thank you so much!" I say, hugging him, on the verge of happy tears.

He just smiles and places the necklace on me. "Hey, um where's the boys?" I say, lifting my hair up.