Chapter 11

Ello. I just wanted to say that Lauren will be back in 3 days. 

This chapter was  written by me, and it's short and crappy! I'm sorry my writing skills aren't as good as Lauren's. Alright, Fan, Vote, COMMENT! Bye:P

Oh, and thats a pic of me and Lauren's dog, Jamiee (Who is my bff<3). I was bored:p

Chapter 11

****Harry's P.O.V****

When we got to the mall we were quite pleased to see that there wasn't many people here. The first thing I did when I walked into the mall was grab Jades hand. I looked down at her and smiled. 

"You guy's go get suits. Meet me in the dress store in a half hour." She said before walkign away.

"Wait!" I scream. She turns around and looks at me questioningly. 

"What?" She pops her hip and puts her hand on it. 

I point to my cheek and give her puppy eyes. "Please."

"Alright, fine." She giggles and walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Bye!" She runs away to the dress store, and the boys and I race to the Tuxedo Lounge. 

"I win! I win! I'm the winner!" Liam dances around while all of us are catching our breathe. Well, except Niall, who is still running.

"Show off. Okay guys! Let's get all snazzied up! And hurry up! I wanna see Jade in her dress." I clap my hands once and walk away to the back of the store.

"Hey Harry." I felt a light hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Liam standing before me with a sad face.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I ask quietly. 

"Um, listen Lad, I was just talking to Niall and he's a little heart broken by, well you and Jade. You know he still has feelings for her. So could you, uh.. Tone it down when your infront of him? Just until he heals a bit?" 

"Um. Yeah sure." I didn't really know what else to say. I honestly thought Niall was over her. But, Niall is my mate. I don't want to see him hurt.

"Good, now hurry up. We leave to go to the dress shop in 5 minutes." With that, Liam walks away and I walk up to the counter to pay.

Just before we walked into the shop I received a text from Jade.

Hurry up! Just found the best dress ever! C'mon c'mon c'mon!!!!!:)x

I walked into the back of the store where the dressing rooms are.

"Jade.. Come out, come out where ever you are." Louis said in a creepy, low pitched voice.

"One sec, guys!" I heard Jade call from a small dressing area.

Just then, Jade walked out. 

Woah.

She was wearing a blue, long, tight, silky dress. It wrapped around the neck, and showed her waist. She looked stunning!

"So... Do you guys not like it? I'll go find another one!" Jade was about to go back into the room when Zayn grabbed her hand.

"Um. Are you sure you're name is Jade?" Zayn said in a sweet voice, which made Jade blush.

"Yeah! You look beautiful Jade!" Niall said as he hugged her.

"Awe. My baby carrot is growing up." Louis fake cries and squeezes Jade.

"Can't. Breathe. Louis!" Jade said, Gasping for air.

"Jade, don't change! You look amaing! Absolutely stunning!" Liam kisses her hand.

I haven't took my eyes off of Jade. She looks.. she looks.. wow. 

I can feel everyone's eyes on me as if it was my turn for something.

"Earth to Harry! Hello?" Liam waves a hand infront of my face and makes me look away.

"Jade..." I begin, grabbing her hands. " Words can't even describe how good you look right now babe." I pull her into a quick hug.

"Thanks guys! Let me get out of this dress and pay. Then we can go get something to eat. I was thinking The Ivy." 

"YAY!" We all chorus. And with that, Jade walks into the room.

"Holy.. Harry your girlfriend looked hot." Zayn said, patting my back.

"Um, Zayn.. Perrie?" I say, clearing my throat.

"We split it off. Dating another singer is tough. I want a regular gal, like Jade." Zayn looks down, realizing what he had just said.

"Jades not regular, she's-" I start, but get interrupted.

Jade walks out of the room with the dress in her hand. "I can hear you guys. Now lets go." 

"Oh." Was all I said. Jade walked up to the counter and pulled out her wallet.

"Jade. No, stop. Put it away." I come up to her and pull out my wallet, and hand the cashier the money.

"Harry. Are you serious? I could've paid for that." She looks at me with a poker face.

"It's fine doll. Now lets get something to eat." I wink and grab her hand.

"To The Ivy! Where wonderful food is served!" Louis grabs mine and Jade's hand and starts to skip, as did Jade.

I look at Jade for a quick second and smile. This girl is my world. I've had many girlfriends, and I had feelings for all of them. But Jade, I feel something so different for her. The feeling is weird, but in a good way.. I think. I fell in love with Jade the first time I met her. She was, different. She changed my whole world.

**FLASH BACK**

"Boys! Come here!" Paul screamed from the doorway of our flat. The boys and I rushed down the steps.

"Hi Paul!" We all chorused. 

"Hi. I want you all to meet my neice. She will be living with me. Butter up to her, because when I'm gone, she'll me staying with you! Come on in, Sweetie." Paul called outside.

The boys and I look at eachother and next thing I know, the most beautiful girl walks in. I look around to see all off the guys' jaw's dropped.

She was wearing a short, floral sundress and combat boots. Her hair was long and brown, and her eyes were and emerald green.

"Hello." We all chorused. We all introduced ourselves, and got to know her.

"Well, you guys be good to her. I have to go to a meeting. Jade, if they do anything to annoy you, call me." Paul gives us the evil eye.

"Will do Paul!" Jade giggles and waves happily. As soon as the door shuts closed Jade swings back around to look at us.

"Soo.. What do you guys usually do, when you know, your not doing singer stuff?" Jade asks, crossing her legs and smoothing her dress.

"Swim, watch TV, eat, play Pokemon." Liam says.

"No way! British people play Pokemon?!" Jade jumps up in excitement. I chuckle at her statement.

"Yeah, wanna play?" Louis asks, jumping up and down with her.

"Oh- em- gee, Duh!" She says happily, grinning ear to ear.

"You know something Jade?" Louis asks her.

"What?" Jade asks, raising an eyebrow.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!" Louis screams and tightly hugs Jade.

"Alright!" Jade says once Louis lets go of her.

"Okay, Jade. Wait here, we'll go get the Nitendos!" Zayn jumps up and we all follow him.

While I was walking I made eye contact with Jade. I wink at her and slightly waved. In return, she gave me a really big, beautiful smile. 

I think I just fell in love.