Chapter 7

Bonjour! ('m not even French!) This weekend was awesome! So, i couldn't update.. I hope this capter makes up for it

Okay, enjoy!

Chapter 7

*****Jades P.O.V*****

"I don't know who to choose." I say, in the utmost serious tone.

I really don't know who to choose. Well, I know now that Zayn was out of the question. But why did he kiss me three days ago? Whatever, I still need to choose between Niall and Harry. I wish I could just drop dead, right here. Right now. That way, I wouldn't have to choose and I would be with my parents.

"Jade? Hello? Jade, are you okay?" Harry woke me out of my daze. I looked up at him in his worried eyes.

" I'm sorry Harry, for everything. I should have never came into your life. I have to go." I say, grabbing my phone and bag.

"Jade! Wait, don't go!" Harry screams, trying to get his stuff. I just stop in front of the door and smile.

"Sorry." I whisper before running out the door. I look across the street at the train station and smile. If I pack my bags now and leave it will all be okay.

Without looking, I quickly walk across the busy street.

"Jade, no!" I hear a scream behind me. I stop in my tracks and look behind to see Harry crying and running af-"

 ***********

"I can feel a pulse."

"Quick, in this room."

"Hurry, she's bleeding bad,"

"Dr. Smith will be in here shortly."

"Shortly? Any second now this girl could die!"

"Calm down, I'm here! Lets get to work."

**************

Beep Beep Beep Beep

My eyes flutter open. I can feel tubes up my nose, in my arms. What happened to me? I look around and found a button to call in a nurse. In less than a minute a girl with short blond hair, and a white lab coat flies in.

"You're awake!" She screams, running up to me.

"Why am I here? Whats wrong with me? Who are you?" I say, kind of panicking.

"Shh. You got hit by a semi-truck. You lost some of your memory, and you have a major concussion. And I am your nurse, you won't be seeing me much longer. You've been here for about two weeks. I promised your uncle as soon as you wake up you could leave. I will call him now!" She says in a soothing and sweet way.

"Thank you." I call out as she leaves the room.

I sat there and thought about what she said. How in the world did I get hit by a huge truck? How did I get to the hosptal? Who was I with? Where was I going? So many questions, so little memory.

"Jade!" I see five faces pop in, eyes swollen, but smiles on their faces. I think I remember these people.

"Hi, uh..." I try to think.

"Jade, you can remember us! Think!" I cute boy with black hair grips my hand. Zayn?

"Zayn!" I scream and hug him.

"What about me pal?" A bald headed man with a messed up tie asks. Uncle Paul!

"My nut head uncle." I say in a soft voice.

"You can't forget me, Love!" A boy with beautiful eyes and blonde hair says.

"Niall?" I say, startng to tear up now. He just nods.