Chapter 3

*Jade's POV*

About two hours later it started to get dark and cold. Thats when Harry decides to have a bonfire, which we all happily agree with. Before I go outside, I run upstairs to change into sweatpants, and my Jack Wills hoodie, similar to Harry's. I tie my hair up in a loose, messy bun, then grab a blanket.

By the time I get down stairs, the boys are already outside. I walk onto the patio and see Louis patting on his lap, gesturing me to come sit. I smirk slighlty, and then run and jump onto Louis and Harry. I wind up leaning against Harry, while resting my legs on Louis.

We all talk about different topics: The upcoming tour, Liam's big date with his girlfriend, and Harry's decision on getting another cat. We all joke around by insulting eachother playfully. I was just about to say something to Harry about Caroline Flack, when my phone rang.

"Maybe I'll be drruunnkk again, I'll be drunnkk again. I'll be drunk again, to feel a little lo-"

'Mason</3'

I stare at the phone then finally pick up.

"Hello?" I say really slow. All the guy's eyes are fixated on me, so I avoid all eye contact.

"Look, Jade, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me! But-" I cut him off.

"Save it for your other girlfriend Mason!" Tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Stop that babe! You don't mean it! You know I'm sorry!" His voice starts to raise.

"Oh yeah? Well if you were sorry you wouldn't of done it! End of the discussion!" I secretly wipe away my tears, hoping the boys don't see. I've cried in front of them before, just not over boys.

"You know what! I'm done trying to get you back! Be the little slut you are! You were cheating on me anyways with that curly haired boy! Fuck you, Jade! You fucking slutty whore!" He was screaming now, and I basically burst into tears.

"Bye Mason." Those were the only words I could say before running uptairs to my room.

As I sobbed into my pillow, I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I wipe the tears from my face and sit up indian styled. Zayn walks in the door with a weak smile on his face.

"Hey, Doll. Everything okay?" He asks, sitting right in front of me.

"It was Mason." I say in a monotone. I see Zayn's facial expression change into an angered look.

"And...?" He looked at me, mentally begging for me to continue. I break into tears again.

"You should have heard the things he said. He also said that I was the one who cheated.. and with Harry!" He pulls me in an hugs me. I bury my face in his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"That Bastard! Don't worry love, the boys and I will take care of everything. Shh, don't worry, he was the one who cheated." I look up into Zayns eyes and smile.

Zayn is always the one there to talk to me. Ecspecially when I get upset about my parents death, or boy trouble.

We sat there for about 5 more minutes until he breaks away and kisses my forehead.

"Were about to go watch a movie, coming?" Zayn says in his husky voice. I nod and grab my Snuggie before following him.

"Wat movie do you want to watch Harry?" Liam asks kneeling before our book case of endless DVDs. I make my way over to a large chair, where Niall sits, He scoots over and wraps his arm around mine. I lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Love Actually!" Harry screams, but everyone disagrees.

"Everything okay Love?" He whispers into my ear, making his lip barely touch it. I look up inot his beautiful blue eyes and smile.

"Yeah, it was just Mason being a dick." I whisper back.

"I told you you were too good for him! It's okay doll... You're beautiful." I look up and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself." I wink at him and he just rolls his eyes.

Finally, we all decide to watch Toy Story 3, since Liam had not gotten the chance to choose a movie. Right before the movie started, Niall jumped up and screamed, "I'm gonna make popcorn, who's coming?"

"I will, I want a beer anyways." Harry anounced, standing up and stretching.

"Same here." Zayn says following them.

About five minutes later I get thirsty, so get up and walk into the kitchen.

Before entering the kitchen I hear Niall, Zayn, and Harry talking about a girl. I stop before walking and and eaves-drop.

"This is crazy, mate." Zayn says, sighing in stress.

"What's crazy? The fact that we're fighting over her or the fact she's obvlivious of it all?" I hear and Irish boy chuckle. Who were they talking about?

"I can't believe Jade hasn't even noticed the fact that we all have feelings for her!" I gasp in realization that the girl whom they were speaking of was me.

"I still call to take her on a date!" Harry announces. 

"I knew her longer." Zayn argues. 

"I'm cuter." That was Niall.

I walk into the kitchen as if I never heard anything, although I couldn't wipe the smile on my face. They boys stop talking and stared at me. "Hey guys!" I say in a high pitched voice.

"H-hey, Jade whats up?" Niall stutters.

"Just thirsty!" I say with a big grin on my face.

"Why so happy, love? Harry furrows is eyebrows at me.

"Just happy to be here with you guys." I say, walking over to each of them kissing there cheeks. 

"Love ya!" I say, walking out of kitchen. When I go back to the livingroom, instead of sitting on the chair, I go over and lay with Liam, who is at this point crying.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry." Liam says, sniffling. I just muffle my laugh and roll my eyes.

"Grow some balls will you!" Louis throws a pillow at Liam, but misses and hits me!

"Son of a cow's bitch!" I scream, grabbing the pillow and beaming it at Louis, missing and hitting Zayn. I laugh and jump behind the couch.

"My hair!" Zayn screams, jumping over the couch and tackling me.

"Dog pile!"  Louis's voice screeches while jumping on me, along with three other boys.

"Guys. Can't. Breath." I say, with my forehead attached to Zayn's forehead, stuck. Zayn just looks at me and smiles. While all the other boys are laughing, Zayn sneaks me a kiss. Instead of kissing my forehead or cheek, this time he kissed my lips. I was suprised at first, but I kiss him back. As we break apart I see him smiling. I however, still looked shocked, trying to procede in my mind what had just happened.

Finally, the boys got up and we all decided to go to bed. I rushed up to my room without saying good night to anyone. 

Did I just kiss Zayn?