Chapter 21

Hey Hey! I had an amazing dream last night about me and Harry being best friends for a really long time. And I had a bf who broke up with me so I was super sad and crying and all... So Harry decided to take me out to the movies to 'cheer me up.' So while we were in the car we jammed out to music and laughed and shizz. When we went to the movies we watched a chick flick and cried into eachother's shoulders. (Which I thought was cute.) Then he took me to the beach and said "Lauren, we've been friends forever and I want you to know that I love you.. blah blah blah." THEN WE GOT MARRIED!:) Yep. BEST. DREAM. EVER! (y)

Chapter 21 ~Harry's P.o.V~

It's been exactly two weeks since Jade and I got back together. And let me tell you, it's been nothing but fun. For example, yesterday it started to tip down rain. So, Jade decided to go outside in her bathing suit and dance in the rain... Then run back inside and get everything and everyone wet. 

"Harry... Are you coming, we have to be there in 20 minutes." Jade calls, snapping me out of my flash back.

"Coming!" I scream and grab my phoe then run downstairs.

"Have you seen my phone?" Louis asks me.

"No." I say flatly then give him an evil stare. Though Jade tries to say it wasn't Louis, I think it was. I mean, who else would do such a thing?

"Harry!" Jade scolds, hitting my arm.

"Sorry babe, let's go." I kiss her then slide my arm around her tiny waist.

Today, we were going to an interview, and Jade was coming with. Once we started dating again, Jade won Mrs. England's Top Model, and is going to star in a movie. I'm so proud of her! She deserves it, she has beauty, smarts, talent, and a great personality. Though I am super proud of her, this made me think that we won't be spending too much time together. While she's out modeing and acting, I'll be at concerts and signings. 

~~

"Everyone welcome Jade La'Rose and One Direction!" The interviewer called out as we entered the stage. Once we sat down and got settled she began to speak again.

"First off, I want to say conrats Jade for your modeling title!" She gets interuppted by the loud applause.

"Alright, alright, settle down. So boys, tell me... How is living with Jade? Is it horrible, boring.. what?"

Without a thought, Liam started out. Which was good because I had to put thought into this one.

"Jade's been great. She's super sweet and fun. She's kind of like the mom in the house. I mean, she cooks, she cleans, and she makes sure we get to where we need to be on time." Liam hugs Jade and smiles.

"Yeah, basically... We would be a mess without her. With Paul gone for the next couple months, if we didn't have her we wouldn't be here." I say, thinking over every word I say.

"That's sweet. Alright Jade, I'll ask you the same... How is it living with the 5 most famous -and good looking- boys in England?" The interviewer winks at me and I can feel Jade cringe a little. I grab her hand and grip it tight before she speaks.

"It's just like living with your 4 best friends and your boyfriend. You may think that just because they're 'famous' they do cool things. But really, we're just like everyone else. When we're working we're at the beach, shopping, or at home watching movies. They're amazing people and I'm glad I've known them." She gives a heart warming smile that makes the crowd 'awe.'

"It's been two years since you've known them, right?" The interviewer asks, looking straight at me.

"Two years, yeah, two years." She says, nodding her head lightly.