Chapter 20 - Dear Diary

Dear Diary, More has gone on in my ife. Ecspecially Harry. 

I've fallen DEEPLY in love with this boy, and I don't regret it. Though, a little while back we were broken up. 

Good news, exactly one week ago we've gotten back together. No... This is not an on and off relationship... It's just that, I thought he was cheating on me, when really, he wasn't. Supposedly he got framed..

The thing is, I'm pretty sure Harry thinks that Louis framed him. Only because they haven't been talking much, and when Louis and I are alone, Harry comes in the room, puts his arms around my waist and kisses me passionatly. And after he does that he says "I love you so much. NOTHING could break us up again."  Then he looks at Lou and pulls me into our bedroom for.. yeah, you know.

I don't blame him though. I did make out with Louis. - Which I really regret.- And Harry was always one to be over protective. Even when him and I weren't dating, he made sure every guy stayed away from me. Of course, this made me mad that he never approved of my boyfriends, so I introduced him to Mason, who was, at that time, my boyfriend... 

That reminds me of mine and Harry's first shared kiss. I remember that same night, after Mason kissed me goodbye and left, Harry and I argued. He said something about Mason being "Nothing but trouble" and wanted me to "Stay far far away from him." 

Of course, being who I am, I argued back. Telling him that I'm tired of being treated like a child, and that he needs to stay out of my life. And then came the waterworks. Harry felt bad and hugged me, and thats when he admitted he had feelings for me. I remember he said "Jade, in all honesty, I'm protective because I care for you. And not in a brotherly way. I have strong feelings for you." 

And thats when 'it' happened. He moved my hair behind my ear and kissed me. Though I had a boyfriend, I kissed him back. Ever since we've had feelings for eachother.

<3

Now that I think about it, Not only did I have feelings for just him, but all of them. 

To be honest, I had my eyes set on Liam. But I noticed that he had a girlfriend. Then Niall, and those feelings stayed. Then Lou, but he was my best frien and nothing more. Then Zayn.. And those feelings stayed too. Then lastly Harry..

In the end I had been in love with Niall, Harry and Zayn... And from what I had heard, is that they too, had feelings for me.

But that was the past. This is the present.. I'm glad I made the choices I had. But in realization, I've always wondered what life had been if I would've been with Niall, or Liam, or Zayn, or Louis and not Harry.

But like I said, I'm happy with Harry. He's like that apple tree in the back yard that grows perfect, red, delicious apples. Or that grandmother that bakes you cookies, knits you sweaters, and kisses your 'boo-boos'. 

But he's none of those. As a matter - of - fact; He's Harry Styles. He's mine.

Well, Dearest peice of paper, Niall is pounding anxiously at my door for me to cook. Good bye for now.

P.S. Now that I think about it. I don't really need you since I have no secrets. But I'll keep you just for 'shits and giggles' as they always say.

~ Jade LaRose, niece of Paul, bestfriend of One Direction, and girlfriend of Harry Styles.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, told you I'd update laterz:) So I'll be updating more frequently now. Say.. hm, every other day? Since dance is over and I don't start boxing till fall, I won't be too too busy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a life. I hang with my friends and go to the gym every day:) 

Oh Oh Oh.. And I learned how to upload photos and vids:) Victoria Justice on your right:) She's Jade I guess.

Alright, I just want to say I missed Wattpad SOOO bad. And that I love you all;D Vote, fan, and PLEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C. O. M. M. E. N. T.! I want suggestions on what I should do, or how you like it so far. or who you ship Jade with.

OMG!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERRIE!! Did anyone else see Zayn's tweet? AW! And today is the day that exactly 2 years ago Louis got accepted into X factor:) AW! <3 1D <3