8

At 2 in the morning, Annabeth stood in Percy's kitchen, making cookies. She was alone- With Percy still at work, and no one else around -and was seriously craving chocolate chip cookies. Her stomach had been growling since 11, and nothing else seemed appetizing. Sure, Percy was going to complain because they weren't blue, but she didn't care. The cookies were for her. Not him.

Though, he seemed to have other thoughts.

Annabeth felt a pair of arms slide around her waist, smiling when she felt Percy's lips against her throat. Annabeth moaned softly, tilting her head as far back, and to the side as she possibly could. His hands slid over her body, which was barely concealed by one of his many band t-shirts. She shivered as his hand slid under the shirt and up her body, shamelessly playing with one of her breasts. Annabeth laughed, swatting his hand away. He chuckled softly when she turned to scold him, a sleepy, yet playful smirk on his face.

"Someone's horny."

"Only for you, babe." Annabeth laughed, pushing him away from her.

"Go back to bed, Seaweed Brain. Leave me and my cookies alone."

He whined as she turned to face the metal pan, returning to putting piles of cookie dough on the baking sheet. Percy moved close to her again, hands on her hips, assaulting her neck with his lips again. Annabeth shivered, biting back a moan when he pulled her ass against his hips. She blushed and forced herself away from him, picking up the tray. She put the cookies in the oven and set a timer, before turning to Percy. He picked her up and put her on the counter. Annabeth had one hand on his chest, the other one, still in a cast, over his shoulder, her fingertips in his hair. Percy kissed her, and Annabeth giggled, wrapping her legs around his waist. He picked her up, pressing her back against the wall. Her mind went into overdrive with one question: Is he seriously going to fuck me against the wall?

Apparently, because pretty soon, Annabeth was out of breath, her hair was a mess, and her underwear had been removed. She was highly satisfied though... Annabeth's mind had been blown, shattered into a million pieces, with just a few minutes of Percy inside her body. She was totally spent. It was a good thing the cookies were on low heat. It gave her time to recover before she had to take them out of the oven. Annabeth breathed heavily, head on Percy's shoulder, clinging to him with her good hand, sweat glazing her forehead. Percy's breath fanned her bare neck, turning her sweat to ice.

"I hate you..." Annabeth mumbled incoherently against his skin. He chuckled softly, kissing and nipping at her jaw. She whimpered. "That's what got us into this position, you asshole."

Percy thrust his hips against hers in response, and Annabeth gasped in shock, closing her eyes in bliss as he went farther into her body than ever before. The ball of tension reformed in her stomach, her body craving for more, and it happened all over again. This time, when Percy came inside her, Annabeth let out a loud, yet blissful cry. She doubted she could go another round and still have the strength to get the cookies out of the oven. Percy pulled out of her, and Annabeth let out a weak whimper, not wanting him to leave her yet. He carefully set her on the ground, on her feet, his arms around her waist. Annabeth's head fell to the side, her hair doing the same. "I do hate you some times. No matter how sexy you are... There are times when I will seriously hate you."

"You admit that I'm sexy though, right?" He grinned at her, kissing her neck lovingly. Annabeth whimpered.

"Stop that... I have to be strong enough to get the cookies out..." Percy chuckled softly and picked her up, carrying her to the couch. He laid her down and kissed her forehead.

"I'll get them out. You relax." She huffed, pouting stubbornly. Percy smiled and kissed her lips lightly, in a feather light and loving touch. Annabeth smiled happily, letting herself relax into the couch cushions. Percy brushed her blonde hair out of her face, before standing up. Annabeth bit her lip, watching her naked boyfriend walk away from her. Sadly, when he returned, he had on boxers and pajama pants. Percy sat beside her, pulling her into his lap. Annabeth leaned her head on his chest, her cast covered hand over his heart. She started to relax, but the evil bastard she was falling in love with decided to torture her. "Just so you know, I'm not done with you yet, baby."

Annabeth huffed, before closing her eyes and relaxing, a smile on her face nevertheless.

***

He really wasn't done with her. The moment the cookies were gone, Percy had carried her to his room and laid her on the bed, pulling the shirt off her body. That left her totally naked, totally exposed. Percy began his torture without letting her complain. He lifted her leg over his shoulder and kissed the inside of her thigh. Annabeth's eyes flew wide, and she gasped in surprise. She felt his smirk against her skin as he neared the part of her body that tingled at the thought of what he was going to do.

His stubble had returned, but it was so faint and light that it tickled Annabeth's skin, while also driving her insane. She let out a gasp as he licked her. Annabeth let out a broken cry as he pressed his face against her center. Annabeth pulled on Percy's hair with her good hand, "Percy..." She moaned, "Percy... St- Stop... Ahh..."  She let out a little scream, closing her eyes in bliss. He complied, moving to kiss her stomach. All Annabeth wanted was for Percy to just slip inside of her and have sex with her already. She'd never had oral sex before, and she wasn't 100% sure she wanted it to happen again. It was so weird...

Instead of complying to her wishes, he ran his fingers through her opening, kissing her body, paying special attention to her breasts. It drove her insane. Then he pushed his fingers inside her entrance, and Annabeth let out a broken moan, overwhelmed. She was used to normal sex... But he was curently pumping his fingers inside her, and she didn't know how to respond. It was so different, yet so good. Unconscioisly, she thrust her hips against his hand, moaning as Percy moved his attention to her neck, biting and kissing her throat, leaving no skin untouched. He pressed his lips to her neck and rubbed circles against her.

"I've got yah, baby, just let go..." He whispered. "I promise... I'll take care of you."

Annabeth moaned, tension building up in her stomach. He moved his fingers harder, faster, curling them inside her, meeting her body's desperate movements. His fingers pressed against her g spot, and Annabeth let out a cry. He kept moving, faster and harder, more and more, until Annabeth was sure she would explode. His fingers kept hitting her spot, until they slammed into it. Annabeth let out a blissful scream as her third orgasm of that morning made her mind explode. Percy kept pumping his fingers in and out of her, helping her to ride out the orgasm.

Annabeth relaxed, her body going limp. He got off the bed, returning quickly with a blanket. Annabeth curled up in a ball, feeling Percy's arms wrap around her. "You okay, baby?"

"Mhmm..." Annabeth hummed tiredly. Percy kissed her bare shoulder, holding her close. She yawned, rolling over so she could put her face into Percy's bare chest, falling asleep in his arms. Percy smiled, kissing her forehead and holding her close.