Let Me Figure It Out [29]

Ja'Dia POV

"whats my business is mines so STOP looking into it."

"YOU ARE MY BUSINESS!" she said dramatically throwing her hands in the air towards me

"i am a GROWN woman and I HAVE BEEN for a few YEARS now." i yelled back

"you almost died fucking with shit like this in the past from some damn man. now Zeekiah has reintroduced you to it"

"he had nothing to do with it. you never mention the work that Tyrek does on the side do you? but some how Michael always makes the cut to bash huh?"

"Tyrek never done what Michael and Zeekiah has but it doesn't make it better i tell him constantly about that"

"but you never pushed him enough to completely stop"

"he negotiates! he isn't involved in the dirt you were in. 50,000 dollars!"

"LET IT GO FARRAH. THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO! i appreciate the help but i would've known you were gonna bring it up each time i would've declined" i threw the drying cloth across the room. i began to get pissed off because she keeps bring up the past that i try to move on and forget about so much.

"i had no choice it was your life we were talking about. dammitJay you speak on it like i honestly had choice"

"thank you. but shut the fuck up already its over"

"its not over because your head back in that direction"

"its quick money and ill be fine. if your worried about Michael he's gone and been gone for years we know that"

"whatever i think you should come with us to Jersey"

"no thank you. i make my own decisions and i need to find my own way."

"and this is not an option this time around."

"Farrah i love you but your starting to really piss me off right now so can we drop this before it gets out of hand."

"good now you can see how i feel when i found out about this. i have to find out from listening to a conversation from Ty."

"shouldn't have been snooping" i say rolling my eyes

"really. you really don't understand"

"i don't completely. you want me to go to college and become something i don't wanna be and you never came to terms with that deep down. and I'm sorry Farrah I'm not like you. thats your dream mines in different"

"and selling drugs and washing money is yours. running after a nigga with a name for himself in the streets is. "

"I'm done with conversation"

"fine. i just hope i don't leave just to hear of you being dead in the streets"

"alright I've heard just about enough! now you two cut it out in here arguing like some little children." nana shouted walking in

"she is still a child in a grown woman's body" farrah mumbled

"now y'all aren't too grown to get your asses beat down in front of my grandson do i make myself clear"

"yes ma'am" we nodded

"now what seems to be the issue this time"

"Ja'Dia here is doing dirty work. was the whole reason for the girls trip." i glared at her.

"is that true?" she turned to look at me with tears in her eyes

"no. I'm just helping a friend out"

"a friend that is a kingpin"

"you know what fuck you. always in someone's business."

"fuck me? I'm the reason your able to stand her and say that and fuck me?" she said

"IF YOU REGRET DOING IT SO MUCH THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT"

"HE LEFT YOU TO DIE! HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU WERE MISSING FOR 4 DAYS AND HE CARRIED ON LIKE LIFE WAS NORMAL"

"you fucking lying!"

"and why would i do that"

"because you never liked him"

"thats true but thats not all he was toxic "

"you finally admitted it." i said with a tear running down my face

"she's right Ja'Dia" nana said agreeing with her as well

"now you. you agree with everything she does and says" i walked out going into the room i called my own and grabbed my things and put them in the car. i walked about into the living where junior was and kneeled down beside him

"Hey baby, you be a good boy for your mom and daddy ok? if i dont see you before you leave you remember that i love you so very much okay?" i said

"i love you too aunty but why are you crying?"

"because I'm gonna miss my favorite boy in the whole world. but I'm gonna come and see you so you can show me your new room ok?"

"you promise?"

"i promise baby. now give me a hug i have to go" he gave me a hug and i held him and gave a kiss. i stood up looking at my sister and grandmother before walking out the door.