Let Me Figure It Out [14]

Zeekiah POV
I was currently at my childhood friend house Jamal. He had just flew back into town and asked me to come over. He had a few other guys over we was currently watching the game and drinking. He had his girlfriend cooking for all of us.
"Aye babe we need some more wings." Jamel shouted while still watching the game.
"I just put those out there y'all ate them already"
"T just cook the damn food woman don't you see we hungry men" i looked over at Jamal shaking my head. He always was disrespectful when it came to women. It's been plenty of time i had to go down to the police station and bail him out for putting his hands on one of his girls. I decided to go check on her. Me and Tami some history ourselves. Me and her grew up in the same neighborhood when we were youngins. She it was only right that i went and see how she was doing.
"Aye man imma go take this call" i told Jamal as i walked out the living room. I went around the corner to the kitchen to see if she was in there. She was washing dishes with her phone playing out loud. The song Better by Sammie played loud enough for us to hear. I walked into the kitchen and leaned again the island facing her. She looked up just enough to see who i was then continued to wash dishes in silence. I chuckled amused she was the same girl i met although i haven't seen her in almost a year she looked the same. Besides the bigger breast that spilled out her low cut tank and the long blonde hair she had that stopped right above that fat ass that i loves so much she was still the same girl.
"You just gonna act like you don't see me Tami" i spoke up breaking the silence
"Its Tameria"
"Bullshit. I know you better than you know yourself"
"Why did you come in here Snake" she had thrown the dishes down and looked at me in my eye. I can tell she became irritated by my presence.
"Why do you allow him to talk to you that way." I asked ignoring her question. As i walked around the counter towards her.
"I don't know what your talking about"
"Jamal. He my boy and all but you know I'll do anything for you" i was now standing close behind her
"Don't he's just stressed lately-"
"No fucking excuse to treat you that way. As long as we was together i never treated you like that"
"That was the problem WE was Never TOGETHER Snake. "
"Man Tami you didn't give me time-"
"Bullshit Zeekiah i waited for you for years but you never acted on our love for each other" by now she had turned around and we were facing each other. I cleared had her upset by the way she was breathing heavily. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She then turned back around and continued to wash the dishes.
"You know i still love you.... and I'm still waiting to make this work again... just tell me and it's done" i whispered while kissing her neck lightly
"Snake...." she breathed shaky
"Shhh let me talk. I miss you Tami. I've since to find another like you since you left me. Your perfect and your giving my love to that nigga and i don't appreciate it." I gritted while clenching my jaw she turned back around fast with her eyes wide
"I swear i didn't know at the time. You've said you forgave me for that years ago."
"And i did doesn't mean it don't hurt seeing my girl with one of my boys." I said by now had stepped back and grabbed a wing she had sitting on the counter cooling. She walked over to me leaning into my chest forcing me to look down at her
"I miss you too. But i deserve better than to be someone who you just slept with and spent money on"
"Stop feeding yourself those fucking lies you know damn well your place you had when it came to me and i made it clear. Them other bitches knew who you were.Yea But you down graded majorly baby."
"I don't wanna be with my girls and they discussing how fine you are and how they seen you out at clubs dancing and disappearing with other hoes when you should have been loving me!" She was now beginning to become emotional about the subject while i was clearly still pissed. See Tami knew how to play we well and as much as i hated it it's what made me love her the most. She knows i hate to she her hurt or crying and she uses it against me at the worst times.
"I wasn't loving you Tamia?" I called her by her she remained quit as i pushed to the counter and pressed up against the back. I began kissing on her neck then sliding my tongue up behind her ear making her tremble.
"Does He take you out... listen to you when your down...make sure you and your family straight... take you on trips out of the country... and don't get me started on the way we made love" by now i was massaging her breast that i had taken out of the tank she had one. The way her nipples harden at my touch had my trying to suppress a groan in the back of my throat.
"Snake please they are in the next room we can't" she tried to stop me but i kissed cutting her off from her rant she was bond to start. The kiss became heated causing me to pick her up and walk us into the laundry room closing the door behind us i sat her on the machine taking her nipple into my mouth while massaging the other. She threw her head back while pressing my head closer to her chest.
"Fuck me"
"What?" I asked not hearing her clearly
"I said fuck me zeek"
"What about Jamal -"
"Please he doesn't satisfy me the way you did" i nodded. I pulled her off of the dryer and bent her over pulling off her jeans. She then turned around and pulled me out and placed me in her warm mouth. I threw my head back loving the way she wrapped her mouth and worked me. I yanked her up throwing her over the table rubbing my dick against her wet slit tapping against her clit making her hips jerk forward.
"Snake please don't tease me" she whimpered
I then slid into her wet clenching pussy slowly until i bottomed out. I continued the do this until she became use to my size then picked up my pace ramming into her while pulling her back to place her head on my Chest. I placed kisses behind her ear as i strokes her tight wet walls. Her mouth hung open while her eyes rolled back.
"Tell me how you feel"
"So.... fucking good" she moaned loudly causing me to slap her ass hard
"Fuckkk yes that's how i like it" she started to throw her ass back meeting my strokes. I groaned loving the feeling knowing she was near.
"Tami I'm about to buss"
"I know baby ahhh yes" she whimpered
I picked up my pace now going deeper making her clench onto the table for support. A few strokes later i was spilling my kids into her. Slowing pulling out then pulling up my pants i gave her a deep kissing before leaving out the laundry room. Soon as i walked back into the kitchen i checked my phone seeing multiple text from Ja'Dia. i seen Jamal.
"Aye man you seen T the fuck she at"
"Nah man i just left the bathroom I'm bout to bounce Ja'Dia blowing up my phone saying we need to talk I'll holler at you later"
"Alright bruh stay safe" i dapped him up walking out. I hoped I'm my car on my way to Ja'Dia's house when i got a text from an unknown number.

706-884-9656 - who tf is Jada?
Zeek 😜💘- who is this
706-884-9656 - Tami 😘
Zeek 😜💘- oh nice to get your number baby.
Tamia 🍑💦- why did you leave and who is Jada
Zeek 😜💘- i didn't wanna stay around to see you play house with that nigga no more plus i had something to do I'll hit you up later
Tamia 🍑💦- say no more

As i pulled up to the apartments of Ja'Dia and Angel i noticed Tasha walking to her car crying.
"Aye Tasha you straight ma?"
"Shut the fuck up" she spat
"Watch Who the fuck you talking to. I'm trying to check on yo ass"
"Fuck You."
"Fuck you too and Tell Dre i said i want my money" i walked off while she pulled out the parking lot crazy
I knocked on Jay door Angela came to open it
"What's Up Zeek how you been?"
"Just chillin how about you Ramorè" i said laughing
"Shut Up and leave it in the past he knows now" she said shutting the door and walking off
"Jay!" I shouted walking to her room. I seen her sitting on the bed on the phone. She put her hand up to silence me but i smacked it out the way and jumped on her giving her a kiss.
"Alright I'll talk to you later" she then tossed her phone over to the other side of the bed giving me the attention i deserve
" i want in"
"In on what" i asked raising my brow. She then crawled onto my lap pushing me back on the bed. She leaned down and whispered in my
"I wanna be at the top with you"
************************************************
Picture of Tami