Let Me Figure It Out [27]

Zeekiah POV

"Tyrek Mills stays in Atlanta Georgia has a son who is named after him. Played college football was drafted to the Falcons for 2 years before he was injured in the back." I nodded blowing smoke

"So you telling me this nigga under our nose the whole time. Hate to tell you brotha but Jamel is trash at being your help. How the hell does he have the damn authority in the streets to get in your spot to expand" Dre ranted

"Shut up i know he ain't shit. I'll handle that when the time comes in the meanwhile let's figure out when and where he getting whatever Progato want from him. I want everyone out anyone who knows him i want sent to me. If you can find him do that shouldn't be hard he didn't even have a cover name."

"After That then what. You gonna kill him sir?" Charlie asked.

"Nah. Just wanna know what all he got see if any of mines playing both games. I'll say i give him his credit bold to be testing me though."

"Well anything else i can do for you boss?"

"No good work man. Appreciate it. I'll have your package to you later" he nodded and left the room after dapping ya up.

"That nigga cool and all but i think he shaky"

"What you talking Dre?" I raised an eyebrow at him

"I know one when i see one"

"What you trying to say"

"He didn't seem tensed when he was telling us that information about old dude? I mean no address, no age, no race, no pictures, not even the damn baby mama. Come on you didn't catch that. We've known him for years and he's given us everything down to the last time that took a piss. Only thing he got is a washed out college career and a son. I don't know Maybe ain't nothing on him."

"No you right. You right. Thanks for bringing that up. Seems like we gotta do it ourselves. Call Nia"

Tyrek POV

Tonight i came to the strip club with my boys today Farrah gave me the green light since she was out enjoying herself. I was looking down on the main floor eyeing the crowd and the women dancing. This one girl though we been giving each other the eye the whole night i been here. I will admit I've been throwing the drinks back all night but i can hold my liquor. She's cute don't get me lying but my heart belongs to Farrah. I went and lit a cigar and sat down next to Peter we played football together been cool since sophomores in college.

"What's up shot caller Tyrek in the building tonight." He chuckled throwing a shot back. I grinned as the girls came up ready for private sessions

"Nah man that's you. What's that the fourth ring since you been in my man. Proud of you." I slapped him on the back.

"Yea thank you. I know you are. But it has its ups and downs. Not all you think it is. The damn coaches run you dry and expect the top grade like i just can unto the field."

"Yea i bet just keep pushing man you don't got long. Until retirement"

"Kidding me i still got it and I'm young. I'm 32 years old." We laughed. His phone ring interrupting us. I sat down finishing probably my 8th drink for the night.

Phone Conversation
"You say what. Man can you wait until the morning my nigga we faded!"
"How you know he with me"
"Stay off my social media"
"Yea hold on. And don't ruin my boy mood either he actually enjoying catching up"

He handed me the phone

"Aye what's up who this?"
"Hey man this Charlie. Remember me we went to the same college. I also worked with you interning a few years-"
"Yeah yeah. I know man what's up"
"Oh hey. I know this sounds weird but uhmm i was at work today and your name popped up along with some bad business and i just wanted to let you know to be careful and watch out. They will be watching you."
"What the fuck! Who?!"
"I can't tell but I'll do the best i can to keep you clear of blood being spilled."
"Who you work for and who sent you"
"I can't say. But I'm close with Peter and so are you he's mentioned you a few times just trying to right some things in my life. Just keep your eyes open. Progato is where he's at for being a snake"
"Thanks man. preciate it."