Chapter 13.

~"Your beautiful." He blurted out.~

I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?!" His breathe started to quicken.

"I- sorry- Shit-" he took a deep breath, and rubbed his temple. "Listen, I said, 'your beautiful.' And I sure as fuck mean it." His hands ran through his dark hair.

I looked at him. This was a prank. It had to be. No one thought I was beautiful, and they never will.

"Stop it." I simply said. He furrowed his thick brows and looked at me. "Stop it! I don't think that's funny! How would you-" I could have continued ranting, but Connor cut me off.

It's interesting how everything can change in a few seconds. Or maybe weeks. How things change over the course of time. How a flower can bloom just like that. How a person can die just like that. How bestfriends turn into something more... just like that.

His lips connected to mine, too quickly, not enough time for me to soak it in. But...

It was amazing. well, an amazing sorta-kiss.

It was my turn to run my hands through his hair, this time. He gripped my waist and smiled.he held me tight. Everything about it was perfect. His breaths warmed my skin, that was before, cold to the touch. After what seemed like forever, but was really only three minutes he pulled away. But I stayed, dazed. He seemed happier, and that's what matters.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Your, uh, fucking amazing."

—————————————

My Breath was quicker than usual, after the sorta kiss. Connor's stood close to me, so close, I could feel his jacket rub on my arm, but he didn't draw attention to it. I figured he really didn't like PDA, (Even though he did just kinda kiss me in a public park.) or maybe he was just embarrassed to be with me. He noticed I was uneasy, and woke me from my trance.

"Hey, Loser? You good?" I nodded at Connor's question. I tried to keep quiet, but my thoughts succumbed me.

"I'm- just... tired." I yawned. With a nod in return, he grabbed the keys to his car and clicked the shiny, red, button. The tall boy opened the door for me, then got in the drivers seat of his dirty, Toyota, truck.

We drifted down familiar, and unfamiliar roads. The ride was great, well, until it happened.

I listened to the Brendon Urie's Sweet voice, as Connor gripped the steering wheel, like he had an unforgivable grudge against it, a personal vendetta of some sort. I was barely paying attention to the road, but Connor's eyes were glued to it.

"You made a wrong turn." I twisted my (H/C) hair. Connor looked at me Quizzically

"No I didn-" I cut him off with my yell. I grabbed the steering wheel and swerved out of the way.

"CONNOR! THE ROAD! YOUR GONNA HIT THEM!" I yelled. He hit the brakes so quickly, in a swift motion, I flew forward.

He finally saw what was on the road. A darker girl, with tears streaming down her face, standing in the rode. Purposefully. I ripped myself free from the seatbelt and ran out the car to the girl. Her body rattled at every sob. It was best to approach her cautiously. "Hey..." I whispered. Slowly making my way over to her. "I'm Y/N. I go to the high school near here. Can you tell me your name, and what happened?" She looked at me and wiped her face.

"A-Alana Beck-k-k." She choked out between sobs. Alana? the valedictorian? "I, I, I, can't take it anymore..." she whined. I was used to Evans stuttering, I just let her take her time.

Beck? That overachiever? She clearly needs some help. I looked back at Connor, who was in the car, smoking. He looked like he was listening, but I wasn't too confident.

"How about you come with me and my bestfriend, and you stay the night. Until we figure out what to do with you." She whimpered, then shyly nodded.

I smiled at her and let Alana sit in the back. Connor threw his small roll out the window and started to drive. Alana cried silently in the back. I wanted to help her. I wish I could... but how?

Connor approached my house, parking near the front door. The faint light from the windows shinned through the curtains and onto Alana's bright purple sweater. She rubbed her face and walked into the house with us.

Evan was at the table, painting a portrait of some trees. He looked up at us, eyeing the girl, and continued his work. Alana came in and sat on the couch. I scooched over next to her, and looked into her deep eyes.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Silence. All except the quiet talking of Connor and Evan.

"T-they won't stop fighting." She blubbered. "My Moms." (YES I THINK ALANA HAS TWO MOMS DONT @ ME.) I nodded trying to intake all of this.

"Why?"

"It's because Mom's uncle insulted Mommy. Called her the F and D-word."

"Fuck? Dick?"

"No." She waited. "Worse. slurs." My eyes widened in realization. "I just want it to be back to normal."

I hugged her. No child deserves to see there parents fight. To see people who claimed they loved each other, fall apart. To hear someone call their mother something like that. No one. Yet so many people knew how it felt. Y/N and Evan Hansen being two of them. I never understood it, if you vowed you would love each other until your dying days, why did you leave? 'without even saying goodbye...' It was now my turn to blink back tears.

"It's okay. Shhh." She cried into my shoulder. I grabbed the ocean blue fleece next to me, and covered her in the warm sheets. "Thank you." She whispered. "For everything."

——————————

I spit out the toothpaste-infused water, then wiped my mouth. My feet pattered down the hallway to my room, where there only was one dim light, and a tired Connor Murphy sitting up on it. The walls were covered in pictures. Of me, Evan, Mom, Dad... and the dog, Dipper, we had before Dad took it. My (E/C) eyes gleamed with hope and innocence. Where did that go?

"Sup, dipshit." I nodded to him. He let out a low, breathy, chuckle.

"Nothing, asshole. How's Beck?"

"Asleep." I explained. "Family problems." We both let out a synchronized laugh, I knew how it felt. I laid in the bed, and Connor rested his head, slowly, next to me. His hair sprawled all around him, the curls more volumized  than ever. Connor's arm wrapped around me tightly, like he could never let go. It was all perfect. Well most of it.

Evan stood at the doorframe. He had an uncomfortable expression On his face, whilst he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-you two are, uh, sleeping together?" He asked nervously. I looked at the shaking boy in his star wars pajamas. the anxious boy wiped his wet hands onto his top (HES A BOTTOM THO). His golden-dark hair was messy and tousled. I nodded and laughed a bit.

"Yea, Ev..." I shook my head slowly. Connor immediately understood what Evan was thinking and decided to be very Blunt.

"What, Hansen? Scared I'm gonna fuck your sister, while your next door? All you'll hear is- 'CONNOR! OH, CONNOR.'" Evan's face turned a deep shade of crimson as I smacked that dipshit.

"That's not gonna happen." I reassured Evan. "Night." He awkwardly smiled and waved me off, the pattering of his socks disappearing the farther he got.

And as I fell asleep in Connor's arms, little did I know tomorrow was going to be an... eventful day.

—————————————————————————————

Hey guys! SORRY THIS WAS KINDA REALLY GUSHY THERES GONNA BE MOTE HUMOR IN THE NEXT ONE. This chapter was fun... we gonna find out what happened In the office soon. This was kinda a filler but not... and I might be making a Michael Mell x Male!Reader soon, or something like that. Oh why does this have so many reads? Yeah but in the next chapter we might have a showdown with Larry and more stuff I can't tell. AND GUESS WHOS BACK TO QUESTIONING THERE GENDER AND SEXUALITY? THIS FUCKER. Sincerely,

Me.