The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 14

The Silver Guardian

By DaddyIrishman

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 14

Lily had gotten her wish as they both slept in Saturday morning and she rewarded her sexy mate with an incredible blow job that had caused him to bellow in ecstasy and nearly rip the sheets apart in his fists as she brought him to an extremely intense climax. Good thing the nearest neighbor was several miles away! Smirking like the cat that got the 'cream' so to speak, she stood up and sauntered nakedly into the bathroom, swaying her hips and ass enticingly, looking over her shoulder with her enchanting emerald-green eyes with those golden flecks. Sated and exhausted, Dante could only stare dazedly.

When Dante could finally bestir himself, he got up and joined her in the shower, where Lily got her new favorite hair treatment from him and they washed each other playfully. They dressed and Dante made coffee and they sat on the couch together and decided to spend the day hashing out and finalizing all their plans and decisions for the Cabin and suite; it would be a bit of a lazy working morning and they would take a break for lunch and a long run through the forest as wolves, and then back to their planning until dinner.

They spent the morning focusing on the renovation of the Cabin. They had decided to keep the ambience of the place as a mountain cabin and rustic, but nicely finished. The kitchen and attached dining room would stay the same, as would the living room where the couch directly across from the fireplace had become one of their new favorite spots.

Dante did want a large sheepskin rug in front of the fire, and a wide low table where they could eat or set down drinks or whatever while they were using the couch. Dante leered at Lily and said seductively, "I want to see your creamy skin glowing in the firelight as you lay naked on that sheepskin rug waiting for me to make love to you. Your dark red hair will be fanned out against the white of the rug and the firelight will be glowing in your green eyes as you stare hungrily at me. Your legs will be gently crossed, hiding your sex from me, but as your eyes continue to captivate mine, your hands will be holding and squeezing your large, round breasts, offering them to me... mmmmmm yes, that's what I dream of."

Lily blushed at the visual as her face heated up, succumbing to Dante's voice. She batted at his chest, indulgently objecting, "Stop that, Dante! You've just made me soak these panties and we know it's not time for that, we have to finish everything up for the architect and designer we'll be meeting with on Monday."

She got a lusty look in her eye though, and seductively offered, "But if you're good, I'll let your wolf catch me this afternoon and show me what you can bring to me on four legs, stud." Dante grinned evilly at the thought but obediently refocused on their task at hand.

They planned on a three-car garage attached to the side of the Cabin, connected through a mud room into the current laundry room. They decided on the extra space since Dante's Chevelle would be parked there with a lift in his spot so he could work on his baby, a spot for Lily's new vehicle (which they had agreed to go buy next weekend) and a third bay for storing tools, and for the equipment Dante would eventually require for the security company he would be starting, as well as one of the weapons and ammo storage places in the house (since they wanted to be prepared for any conceivable emergency, they were planning hidden weapon and ammo caches in a few locations).

There would be an extension to the house beyond the far wall in the living room where the nursery would be, and a second room which would serve as a modest workout room.