19

[Jackson POV]
I saw y/n leave the beach and i felt bad because i know she probably was bored with all my friends so i walked back to her hotel to see if she was okay... i mean i know joey is with her but i still want to know. I walk up to her door and knock after a minute there is no answer. Then i try to open it just to see if it was unlocked. Sure enough it was! but when i walked what i saw was something that i wasn't looking forward to see. Y/n... and joey... were i can't even think about it but you know. I quickly say sorry as joey stands up from the bed and i walk off. I feel sad..? why? i don't like y/n like that anymore right?
-
[Joey POV]
-
Y/n is sleeping right beside me. She looks like an angel, i watch her sleep for a little while longer before she says something.
-
Y/n: stop starring at me *i say hiding my head under the blanket*
Joey: Your'e beautiful don't hide *he says taking the blanket off of me and i blush into my hands*
Joey: good morning princess *he says giving me a kiss*
Y/n: good morning *i say smiling into the kiss*
Joey: get ready I'm taking you on a date. I'll be back around 4 to pick you up i have a few errands.
Y/n: okay *i say watching joey walk out of the room*
-
I lay back in bed and check my phone. After awhile i notice the time. It's already 12:30!! I panic to get out of bed and run to the bathroom to start the shower. As i'm in the shower i hear my phone ringing. "Dammit what now" *i mumble reaching to grab my phone, it's Jackson. Decline.
I finish in the shower and once im out i brush my teeth and plug in my curling iron. I then blow dry my hair and start curling my hair. 40 minutes later im done doing my hair and decide to start on my makeup. Im finally finished getting ready and check the time, its 3:30 just in time. I take a few pictures then randomly examine myself every 5 minutes just in case i decide i don't like something. Soon enough i hear a knock at the door. I go to open the door and see...
___________________________________________
Look in media for hair/makeup/outfit! sorry for not updating! Updates are gonna be kind of slow this week cause i have dance team tryouts all week and I'm trying to focus on that! 💞