14

Me and Joey both pack our bags then start driving to the airport. We didn't have to wait that long before a lady spoke over the loud speaker that it was time we board our flight. I start to get a bit nervous as my stomach gets butterflies.
-
Y/n: um joey there's something i need to tell you...
Joey: yeah? *he looks at me confused*
Y/n: i've never been on an airplane and im really nervous.. *i look down*
Joey: *he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him* its okay everything will be fine.
Y/n: *i nod and smile as we walk up the steps*
-
[skip plane ride that's boring]
-
Joey and i both get off the plane and go through security (idk). We then head to the hotel to put our stuff away and get ready for bed as it is really late here. Once we get to the hotel i walk up to the front desk to get the key from the young guy managing the desk. About 2 minutes layer i feel arms wrapping around my waist. It's joey obviously. After we get the key we start walking to our room.
-
Y/n: what was all that about?
Joey: he was looking at you weirdly *he said sternly*
Y/n: wow *i laugh and shake my head*
-
We eventually get to our hotel room and get ready for bed. We were watching Netflix for about an hour when joey turns it off randomly.
-
Y/n: HEYY!! *i blurt out kind of frustrated* i was watching that.
Joey: sorry *he says laughing*
Y/n: well do you want something or can i finish watching the movie?
Joey: yeah um i wanted to talk to you about earlier..
Y/n: oh you mean when you got jealous of me talking to the guy at the front desk? *i ask sarcastically*
Joey: no! well yes but no i wasn't jealous of the fact that you were talking to him just the fact that he kept looking at you like...
Y/n: like what?
Joey: like he liked you or something... idk it's stupid
Y/n: it's not stupid.. it shows you care although it does get annoying i know you only mean the best. Im yours and only yours! there is no one else I'd rather be with!
Joey: i love you y/n
Y/n: *i sit for a second shocked* i love you too *i say looking down blushing*