16

I start walking back to the hotel still upset about joey got jealous! i mean we just talked about that last night! he has nothing to worry about i love him and only him, ugh i just wish he would understand that. While im walking i hear footsteps running behind me. Then someone grabs my arm; i get butterflies as i turn around hoping joey wouldn't let me walk away... but its Jackson.
-
Y/n: oh hi.. *i say looking down*
Jackson: what's wrong?
Y/n: Nothing... joey and i got into a fight.
Jackson: oh.. im sorry im sure everything will be for the best.
Y/n: what do you mean? we didn't break up!
Jackson: oh uh i know just remember that if you guys do end up breaking up im always here! *he says giving me a hug*
Y/n: oh um okay thanks
Jackson: want to come to the party with me? i have a hotel you can ready you know so you and joey can cool off a bit
Y/n: uh yeah i guess i just need to grab my things.
Jackson: okay meet you there cutie * he says smiling and walking to him hotel*
-
I walk into my hotel, luckily joey isn't there. I grab my clothes and get changed then grab my makeup bag and purse and walk over to Jackson's hotel. I knock on the door and almost immediately he answers.
-
Jackson: hey!
Y/n: hi *i say walking in* im gonna go get ready then we can leave okay?
Jackson: yeah!
-
I do my make up and hair then walk out to see that Jackson is already ready. He see's me and we both walk out of the hotel to the beach where the party was being held. Jackson put his hand on my waist and it felt weird so i walked ahead to see joey sitting at a table alone. He looks up at me and smiles.. his smile slowly fades into a frown when he see's Jackson come up behind me putting his hand back on my waist! i nudge it off and walk to where joey is sitting down and sit right next to him. He looks and me with a sad smile (idk how to explain that lol). I lean my head on his shoulder and hug him. Right after that Jackson walks up to me and takes me away to meet some people. I just wanna talk to joey, i miss him.