8

I NEED to figure out what to do my parents think i live with Jackie and there is no way they are gonna let me continue to live with Joey especially now that we are dating!
-
Y/n: hey uh babe?
Joey: yeah?
Y/n: so um when i first moved in with you i forgot to mention that uh.. my parents think im living with jackie and im gonna get killed if they find out im living with you and um they are kinda on their way to check up on me and jackie right now but jackie is out of town with her boyfriend and i have no idea what to do.
Joey: um wow okay well uh so they wont let you live with me ? even if we are together? *he said grabbing my hands*
Y/n: no especially if we are together jojo i dont know what to do!
Joey: why dont we say that jackie is at work and that we are together..
Y/n: you really wanna tell my parents that we are together? *i say looking at him confused*
Joey: yeah we can say that jackie is at work and didn't want to leave you here alone so she had me come over to keep you company!
Y/n: *i sigh* well i mean i guess that works?
Joey: great! lets do this *he smiles nervously*
-
About 10 minutes later we heard a knock on the door. I look at joey and we both get up unsure about what is gonna happen.
-
Y/n: hey mom! dad! I've missed you guys! *i say opening the door and giving them a hug*
Mom: hi sweety! where's jackie?
*my mom looks at me concerned while my dad looks directly at joey*
Dad: who's this fella right here? *he says pointing to joey*
Y/n: oh um jackie had to work late tonight and didn't want me being alone so joey.. came over to stay with me for the night and umm he's kind of my uhh... boyfriend...
-
My parents looked at me shocked then back at joey.
-
Dad: So your name is joey? *he says holding a hand out*
Joey: yes sir *he smiles nervously and shakes my dads hand while my mom just smiles*
-
My parents enter the house and we all sit in the living room; my parents on one couch with me and joey on the other. Let the nightmare begin.