11

I see joey... making out with... my best friend... or who i thought was my best friend. I was heart broken tears threatening to leave my eyes. I feel like im having a panic attack as joey looks at me.
-
Joey: omg y/n!! *he says pulling away from the kiss*
Y/n: Dont even talk to me! ever- *i say as tears fall out of my eyes*
Y/n: LEAVE MY ROOM NOW!! *i say crying and yelling at the same time*
-
My "best friend" ana runs out of the room and joey just sits on my bed shocked... almost crying.
-
Y/n: LEAVE! *i say pointing to the door*
Joey: babe please-
Y/n: Do not call me that! *i say sternly and he exits the room*
-
I slam the door shut and fall to the floor with my back against the door crying with everything in me. He cheated. Another person cheated on me. I thought he was different. All these thought kept coming to me as i sat there devastated. I felt like i was worthless; at that moment i felt like shit.. complete shit. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Im a mess tear stained cheeks, smudged makeup, puffy and red eyes. I grab a blade (im sorry for this part) and look at it with tears in my eyes. As i bring the cold unforgiving blade to my skin i stop and think. Im worth it, i shouldn't end my life over a guy. Over anything. This is my life and i want to live long enough to experience love; real love and so much more. I put the blade down and walk back to my bed. I just lay there silently listening to the music as people are partying just 10 feet away. I lay there silently until i fall asleep.
______________________________________
Hey guys this is kind of a short chapter because i thought i would recognise suicide and suicidal thoughts as shown in this chapter. Please never cut, or try to end your life in any way. I know at times stuff can be really hard to deal with but please remember you are NOT alone and there is always people you can talk to. Im always here for you guys so if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone please message me and i will gladly listen to you and try to help in any way i can. Love you guys! 💖