5

Y/n: wait... you dont hate me? *i say lightly crying*
Joey: i could never hate you *he says hugging me tighter*
Joey: but what did Aaron say?
Y/n: oh um.. he said that he doesn't think we should be together anymore bcz he thinks that i would cheat on him.. *crying*
Joey: cheat on him with who..?
Y/n: you... *i say looking down*
Joey: oh um... come on let's go im taking you to the mall to get your mind off of this *he says standing up and holdingout his hand for me to grab*
Y/n: *sigh* let's go
-
we get to the mall and go into a couple stores then to the food court. After eating we were just walking around when i saw Aaron... with another girl. Joey see's me looking at them; tears start forming in my eyes and just at im about to start crying joey grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me closer to him for a hug.
-
Joey: don't think about them *he whispers in my ear*
Y/n: thank you joey *i whisper back*
-
I pull away from the hug and still hand in hand we walk over to the Vans store... just my luck Aaron and whoever that girl is were there too.
Aaron looks over at me and joey holding hands and gives me a disappointed look he then walks over to us with the girl.
-
Aaron: hey y/n
Y/n: hi.. * i say looking at the ground joey notices and grabs me by the waist pulling me closer to him; I slightly smile*
Aaron's friend or whatever she is suddenly spoke "hi im Ashley Aarons girlfriend!
Y/n: girlfriend? reallyhow long have you guys been dating?
Ashley: almost 4 months now!
-
My heart broke. Aaron was cheating on me. ON ME. how would he even have the guts to break up with me over "getting closer to joey" i give Aaron an unappealing glare.
Joey: well we should be going now *he grabs my hand and pulls me with him*
Y/n: thank you *sigh*
Joey: you're welcome princess *he says and i slightly laugh and lean my head on his shoulder while still holding hands... i think i might be falling for joey*
Ashley: awh babe they are so cute together aren't they? *she asks Aaron*
Aaron: sure *he says annoyed*