4

Y/n and Aaron have been at the apartment all day and im getting tired of all the couple talk ugh.
-
Joey: hey y/n i think im gonna have another party tonight.
Y/n: um no last night was already crazy enough.
Joey: what do you mean no? this is my apartment too.
Y/n: yeah but its mine too so please no party
Joey: why not? *i say getting frustrated*
Y/n: because
Aaron: um okay imma go bcz you guys keep arguing but I'll see you later y/n. *Aaron leaves*
Y/n: see what you did?!
Joey: excuse me?! that was his choice to leave!
Y/n: well he wouldn't have if you didn't start an argument!
Joey: well there wouldn't be an argument if you said yes to the party in the first place! *i said shouting*
Y/n: i dont want to have a party!!
Joey: you are such a boring person i swear!
Y/n: fuck you *she shouts and walks to her room*
-
i walk into my room frustrated and so does y/n. i lay on my bed for about half hour and think. Ugh what did i do?! she hates me now! i need to talk to her! i get up and walk over to y/n 's room and knock on the door.
-
[y/n pov]
me and joey got into a huge argument ugh wht can't he just understand that i dont wanna have a party every night and Aaron just called me awhile ago and broke up with me bcz he knew i would get close to joey as we are living together; im crying and i hear a knock at the door, i dont answer. Then another knock.
-
Y/n: what do you want? *i say opening the door and wiping my tear staind cheeks*
Joey: i wanted to say- omg you're crying what happened? *he asked concerned*
Y/n: nothing *i say walking back to my bed and sitting down; joey sits next to me and hugs me.*
Joey: please tell me?
Y/n: A-aaron broke up with me * i say crying into his chest*
Joey: im sorry *he says softly* everything will be okay.
Y/n: i dont even know why he would think that stuff i mean.. you hate me. *i say sitting up and wiping my tears*
Joey: wait what- i don't hate you and what did he say?!