6

After that me and joey walked around the mall for a little bit longer then went back to the apartment.
-
joey: hey um y/n can i tell you something?
Y/n: what's up jojo? *joey blushed when i said jojo awh*
Joey: um *he smiled* at the mall today when we were holding hands and hugging and stuff i uhh *i looked at him and smiled* i realized that i have feelings for you. *he said getting quieter and looking down*
y/n: *i stood for a second shocked then the next thing i did was completely unexpected i guess my heart took over?* joey..?
Joey: yeah *he said looking up at me*
Y/n: *i lightly grabbed him jaw and kissed him...passionately; he kissed back then we both pulled away.
joey: wow *he said smiling*
-
i smiled and looked at the ground the rest of the day we just cuddled and watched movies then went to sleep.
Im the morning i woke up to the smell of bacon, i ran into the kitchen to see joey cooking pancakes and bacon. wow i love a man that can cook i thought to myself (fr tho 😭😂)
-
Joey: y/nnn *he said putting the pan down and walking over to hug me*
Y/n: good morning to you to mister * smiled* you're making breakfast? *i asked*
Joey: all for you baby *he said with a big smile*
Y/n: baby? i like the sound of that *i said smiling*
Joey: me too *he said and kissed me*
-
we ate and got ready (blah blah blah i dont feel like writing that) then we went to a cafe and just talked for hours learning about each other.. our goals, dreams, and just random stuff about ourselves. After the cafe we went back to the apartment.
-
Y/n: um joey i have a question..
Joey: yeah?
Y/n: um what are we..? i mean we've kissed and stuff but we haven't really made anything official... *i said looking at the ground avoiding eye contact*