1

Lily and James Potter cooed at their small daughter, as their son laid still and quiet in Madam Pomfrey's arms. "Lily... Are you sure that girl is our Saviour?" She asked softly, bouncing the other baby in her arms. "Yes. The prophecy had stated so." She said softly, while James took his son into his arms, eventhough he looked at him with disinterest.

Madam Pomfrey could see that they were ignoring the boy, but she didn't say a word, just sighed softly before asking them what are their names.

"She's Gemma Lily Potter. Stands for The Gem of the Wizarding World."

"And the boy?" Madam Pomfrey asked softly, making Lily look at the boy before managing a smaller though still loving smile. "Harry James Potter." Madam Pomfrey nodded, writing the names down before leaving the couple alone with their twin.

A year later...

"Come Gemmy! We're going to buy you more things!" Lily said, making the baby girl giggle, as they closed the door softly. Nobody realized that Harry was alone in his crib, soundly asleep.

Suddenly, a soft pop emitted from the front door before Voldemort and Bellatrix entered the house, grimacing at the colourful colours. They made their way upstairs before Voldemort chuckled as they entered the room holding Harry.

"Well, Potter. Looks like nobody loved you enough to at least keep you company!" Voldemort cackled, before lifting his wand. "Well, nice talk. After I destroy you I can rule this world! That silly girl can't do anything about it!" He monologued one more time before he smiled evily.

"Avada Kedavra!" He said loudly, making bright green sparks fly from his wand and launch at Harry, before a bright sliver shield appeared and bounced the curse towards the caster, making him disappear, leaving a trail of ash in his wake.

Bellatrix widen her eyes in shock at the ash pile, before looking back at the small baby who now supports a lightning bolt scar on his forehead, still sleeping soundly. Before she could register what had happened, a new idea popped in her insane mind.

Why not raise this baby as my own? Then the dark side would trust me more and the Dark Lord will be so proud of me.

Bellatrix supported a nasty grin before she heard the Aurors shouting and Apparating, making her scowl, as she grabbed the small baby softly, wrapping him in the blanket he was sleeping in and the Aurors that had slammed into the room wouldn't believe their eyes before she disappeared.

She had kissed Harry lovingly before shooting them with a Stupefy.

A/N

Hope this is good enough... :)