Chapter 10

A/N: Chapter 10... Wooooo!! :) hope you guys like it. :)

Breanna's POV:

"No!" I screamed and pushed the man away. "Stop! I don't want to!" I yelled again, trying to push him off of me. He started pulling my clothes off and pushed me to the ground.

I screamed and sat up in bed. I let out a sigh of relief, it was only a dream. I looked over at Zayn who was rubbing my thigh.

"Are you alright, hon?" he asked groggily.

"Yeah." I mumbled and covered my face, throughly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. You've went through a lot last night." he said laying his head back down on the pillow. I nodded and swung my feet off the bed, finding the soft carpet. I stood up and walked into the bathrooom. I looked horrible, my dark long hair was tangled and slightly damp from sweating, the makeup I had on the night before was running everywhere, from the shower.

"Urgh." I mumbled into the mirror.

"You look, amazing." I heard a voice say from the hallway.

"Whatever you say." I whispered sarcastically and grabbed the brush sitting on the counter, I started carefully running it through my hair, carefully unknotting it. I finished and slowly walked back into the bedroom.

"Come on." Zayn told me, doing a 'come here' motion with his finger.

"W- Where are we going?" I asked confusedly.

"You're going to meet my friends, all..." he started counting on his fingers "7 of them."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and tucked a piece of hair behind me ear.

"Now, lets go." he smiled and reached his hand out to me, I took it and we walked up the stairs together.

"Guys!" Zayn yelled into the kitchen, a really pretty girl came out, she had olive skin like mine and light brown curly hair.

"Oh, hi." she said wiping her hands on a dish towel.

"Danielle, this is Breanna." he said gesturing me. I forced a smiled and held my hand out, she pushed it out of the way and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry, I'm a big hugger." she laughed and held my face in her hands. "Your gorgeous." I blushed and looked back to Zayn, he smiled at me.

"Everyone else is upstairs." I nodded and turned away from Danielle. We started up the stairs and there was a couple arguing in the hallway.

"Louis, Eleanor. Stop your bickering for a minute. This is Breanna." he told them.

"Hi, Breanna. Im Eleanor." she smiled and hugged me. I guess everyone here enjoyed hugs.

"Im, Louis!" the brown haired boy exclaimed. I laughed for the first time in 24 hours, it felt nice. I nodded and hugged him.

"Okay, well this is the room that Lou and El are staying in." Zayn pointed to it. "And this one over here is Liams room, Danielle is staying in here. You wont get to meet Liam until he gets home from the hospital." he said opening the door to it. I nodded.

"What happened to him?" I asked quietly, squeezing his hand.

"A tree fell through his hotel room and he ended up under it." he explained.

"Oh, I saw that on the news. I didnt know it was him." I sighed and looked down, still  walking down the long hallway. We got to the next door.

"This is the room that Niall and Amanda are staying in, but I dont know where they are at the moment." he explained closing the door. "This is the bathroom." he said pointing to the door across the hall from Niall and Amanda's room. I reached out to open it but it was locked. Zayn continued pulling me down the hall.