Chapter 9

A/N: Enjoy this chapter.. Im super excited for it. :) - Sierra<3xx.

Harry's POV:

I woke up and slowly peeled my eyes open. Sierra was already awake and playing on her phone.

"Mmmm. What're you doing, love?" I asked her quietly.

"Playing Temple Run." she replied seriously, still moving her phone around. I laughed and stretched, she looked over and smiled at me, then put her phone down. She rolled over and half of her body was one top of mine.

"Do I get a goodmorning kiss?" I smiled and she pecked my lips. "Thats all?" she laughed and leaned in again. This time it was longer, I liked the feel of our lips together. She pulled away and stood up, she slept in my Ramones' t-shirt again. I smiled and rolled over to my stomach and laid there for a while.

"Harry!" I heard someone yell and jump on top of me, knocking the air out of me. I rolled over, it was Amanda. What was she doing in here? I laughed and she laid next to me.

"Your in a good mood, did you and Niall take the next step last night?" I asked seriously. She gave a dirty look.

"No, Harold. We didnt. Sorry for being happy!" she laughed and poked my chest. I shook my head and stood up, I was only in my boxers. Amanda shrieked and shieled her eyes then uncovered them.

"Wait, are those nipples?!" She yelled, taking a closer look at my chest. I laughed.

"Yeah, I have two extra nipples, how cool is that!" I yelled pointing to them.

"Thats not cool! That is gross!" she yelled and ran into the bathroom to tell Sierra.

"I already know, Amanda, I sleep with the kid everynight!" I heard Sierra say from the bathroom.

"Thats so weird!" Amanda yelled back, I laughed and went downstairs to make a cup of tea.

Zayn's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen, of the basement. I hadnt gone upstairs the whole time we stayed here, I mostly slept. Besides, everything I needed was down here. I walked back into the bedroom, Louis was still sleeping. I pulled a white tanktop over my head and a pair of blue board shorts. As I walked upstairs I put my black rayban glasses on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit before walking out the front door, I stepped onto the sidewalk and looked down at my black converse. I decided that I should go for a walk, since I hadnt been outside in over a week. The sun burned my eyes, but I got used to it after awhile. I was walking for so long through London, the sun had even went down. I missed being outside. I missed talking long romantic walked with my girlfriends, but I was single at the time. My girlfriend broke up with me before I auditioned for the X-Factor. I wonder how stupid she felt now. I laughed to myself walking down the street. Suddenly I heard muffled crys and screaming. I looked around worriedly, I didnt see anyone. There was no one out but me, I continued looking around, out of nowhere I heard a girl let out a high-pitched scream for help. I ran down the nearest alley way and started looking everywhere. I knew that there was a girl that was in trouble and she needed my help.

"Hello?" I yelled down the alley. No answer. "Hello!" I yelled again. I started walking farther into the alley and started to hear grunting and skin hitting pavement. I looked around a dumpster and my eyes filled with rage.

"Get off of her!" I yelled and grabbed the large man by the hood of his jacket. I pushed him against a wall and punched him as hard as I could and didnt stop until the girl started screaming again. I let the guy go and he ran down the street. As much as I wanted to hit him even more, I knew she needed me, I had to let him get away.