Chapter 14

A/N: Sooo, how sweet is Harry. Sweet I know. :) Enjoy! -Sierra.<3.xx.

Liam's POV:

I carefully crutched myself down the stairs, I looked around the kitchen at everyone.

"Everyone in this house had a good time last night, while I was up in my room sleeping. I know I heard a few of you." I laughed looking around. Harry groaned and stomped upstairs. I looked around the kitchen, and they all giggled a little bit.

"Harry is mad because everyone got some last night but him." Louis laughed.

"BUT, its a good thing that he didn't because, he wanted Sierra's first time to me memorable and he didnt want her to be a drunken mess." Amanda piped in. I nodded.

"Good point, amazing sister of mine." I smiled at her.

"Well, I think he is mad too because last night everyone kept asking him for condoms which rubbed it in more I think, because I know I asked for one." Zayn added.

"I did." Niall laughed and scratched his head.

"Yeah, I did too." Louis raised his hand. I laughed a bit and shook my head.

"Well I'm glad that he has respect for my sister." I replied and took a seat at the island. Someone changed the conversation and Amanda handed me a plate with 2 pieces of toast on it.

Sierra's POV:

"Harry?" I groaned and grabbed my stomach.

"Yeah, love?" he replied gently.

"Im gonna-" I started before I was cut off by my own gagging. He hurriedly put the trashcan in front of me. After a minute or two I peeled my head out of the can. "I.. I told you not to let me near that." I whined.

"I left you alone for like 2 minutes, you did it to yourself." he replied rubbing my back. I shook my head and began throwing up yet again. "I'm sorry I can't help you." he whispered. I shook my head again and laid back down. "Do you need anything?" he asked quietly, I nodded my head. "What?" he asked.

"Cuddle." I wimpered. I was afraid that if I moved or talked too much I would throw up again. I felt his body move in closer to me.

"Anything else?" he whispered into my neck. I shook my head and he rubbed my hip with his hand.

"Thank you." I choked out and closed my eyes.

"Your welcome, babe." he whispered and continued to rub my hip. I started to drift off to sleep. "I... I love you." I faintly heard Harry stutter before I feel asleep.

*3 hours later*

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Yes?" he asked looking at me.

"I love you too." I smiled into my pillow.

"Oh, you heard that." he laughed a bit. "I'm sorry it should've been more affectionate, the first time I told you." he replied.

"Its okay." I smiled. "I liked the way you said it."

"Good." he said before kissing my shoulder.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Amanda's POV:

"Niall, I told you, I want chocolate not muffins!" I yelled and sat on the couch, for some reason I was very mad lately. Not to mention hungry all the time.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled back and came back with a few Hershey Kisses.

"Thank you." I sighed and unwrapped them.

"Are you on your period or something? Why're you so mad, and the cramps, and cravings." My face dropped, my period. It hadn't came this month, it usually came the first week on the month, it was the second.

"I... I.. I... yeah." I breathed out and ran upstairs. I ran into Sierra's room, interupting her and Harry's makeout session. He sighed and covered his face, obviously frustrated.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just... I really need to talk to you." I said calmly, pointing at Sierra.

"I'll be back in a second, babe." she said to Harry and walked into the hall with me.

"I need you to do something for me." I said, trying not to hypervenilate.

"What?" she whispered.

"I need a pregnancy test." she gasped and her hand covered her mouth.

"WHAT!" she whispered, loudly.

"I do. I missed my period." I shook my head and looked down.

"I'll call Ariel. She'll bring one." she answered and walked back into the bedroom without waiting for my answer. An hour or so later I heard a knock on the door, I walked over and answered it. It was Ariel, she looked down at the bag in her hand then back up at me, I stepped to the side and let her in, I took the bag and started heading upstairs with her behind me.

"What's that?" Niall asked as we walked up the first step. I froze, I had no clue what to tell him.

"Girl stuff." Ariel answered for me and pushed me up the stairs. "You can't react like that or he'll know something is up." she scolded me. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I walked out a few minutes later with the little white and purple stick in my hand.

"Why does this take so long." I groaned and looked down at it again.

"Put it on the damn counter and stop thinking about it. The rest of us want to know just as bad as you." she growled. I nodded and looked at it again, finally the white box now had something in it, I picked it up and looked at it. I read the digital screen out loud to Ariel.

"Pregnant." I sighed and dropped it to the ground, she wrapped me in a hug and rubbed my back. "He isn't going to want a kid." I said in between sobs.

"You don't know that." she assured me. 'I'll go get him."

A few minutes later Niall appeared in the bathroom. I hid the test in my crossed arms and looked at him.

"Have you been crying?" he asked.

"Okay, Niall." I sighed and gave him the positive test.

"What's this?" laughed and read it. He seriously looked up at me.

"You've never seen a pregnancy test before?" I asked.

"You.... What? When? Is.... is it mine?" I looked at him shocked.

"Have I left you side these past couple of weeks Niall? Yes its yours!" I yelled and looked down at my feet.

"How did this happen." he sighed.

"I don't know." I replied with tears welling up in my eyes.

"It... Shit." he groaned.

'What?" I asked him.

"That condom Harry gave me the night of the party. It was too big, I was sure it would stay on, but it... it must've fell off. I was really drunk. Im.... Im so sorry." he mumbled. I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. I didn't know how to feel about this. I grabbed Sierra out of her room again.

"Well when is your abortion appointment?" she asked after I told her the results.

"There isn't one." I sighed.

"Well we have to make you one."

"No, we.... I'm keeping it. Weather he wants it or not." I said looking up at her.

A/N: Another event you weren't expecting. I know. Boom. Im that great. lol. Jk. Anyways. Sorry for such a short chapter Im tired and the next one is going to be like super long okay? :) - Sierra.xx.<3