Chapter 31

A/N: There’s going to be a lot of phone conversations… because they’re separated ahah. Don’t get confused, and enjoy. (:

Harry’s POV:

“The plane will be landing in around five to ten minutes, prepare for landing by buckling your seatbelts, thank you.” A woman’s voice flooded the plane. I looked at the rest of the boys and buckled my seatbelt just as they were. Louis grabbed my hand and squeezed it; landing was always the part that scared him most. After the plane landed and we were able to exit the plane I jumped up and ran out. I immediately pulled my phone out and dialed Sierra, she promised me she would be up when we got off the plane.

‘Hello?’ she answered.

‘Hey baby, we just landed.’ I smiled and walked into the airport.

‘Oh, well… we have… something happened.’ She sighed.

‘What? Is everyone okay?’ I asked worriedly.

‘Well, I think that she’ll be okay. I hope.’ She answered; I could tell she was crying.

‘Babe, what happened?’ I asked.

‘Amanda, she… well… she went into labor. We’re at the hospital. The doctor isn’t frantic so I’m assuming everything is okay.’

‘Fuck.’ I sighed. ‘I wish I was there.’

‘It’s fine.’ She whispered.

‘I’ll tell Niall to call Amanda.’ I whispered back and waved at the fans across the airport.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too babe, I’ll call you in a little bit.’ I smiled and hung up.

“Niall!” I called out; he whipped around and grabbed his stomach. “I’m hungry.”

“I know you’re hungry.” I shook my head. “You need to call Mandy.”

“Well yeah, I will after I’m done eating. I’m starved.” He laughed and walked into a café.

“No, Niall you need to call now.”

“God damn, mate.” He groaned and pulled his phone out. “Hello… hey babe… what’s the matter? Are you serious? The plane just landed… babe I’ll try to get a flight… the show is in three days… babe, I know you’re scared… I’m so sorry… I know… I love you too… Baby, calm down… please stop crying… Okay, I’m going to see if there’s another flight I can board… I love you sooo much, I will be there for Lucy… Bye babe.” Niall hung up the phone and ran over to Paul. After having a pretty long conversation he came over to me with tears in his eyes.

“Paul said the next flight home isn’t for a few days.” He told me, the tears fell down his cheeks.

“Hey, it’s alright.” I told him, trying to comfort him. I pulled him into a hug and patted his back.

“No, it’s not alright.” He growled, pushing me away from him. ”I need to get home for my girlfriend and daughter.”

“Nialler, I… I don’t know what to tell you.” I answered and shook my head. I couldn’t imagine what he was feeling.

“Paul!” he called and stormed over to him.

Amanda’s POV:

”What’d he say?” Eleanor asked me, placing her hand on top of mine.

“He is trying to get here. It probably won’t happen though.” I sighed, letting a tear escape my eye. Not only was I now in even more pain, but Niall was thousands of miles away and I couldn’t do a thing about it.