Chapter 34

If you guys would like to see anything specifically happen in this story, comment below! I’ve been running out of ideas and that’s why I haven’t been updating as often as I should. But, anyway here’s the new chapter. Hope you like it! (:

Harry’s POV:

“So, how was your last day?” I cleared my throat after asking Niall.

“It was disappointing.” He answered flatly. I nodded as we boarded the plane together.

“Yeah, I know what you mean mate.”

“Not really.” He let out a small laugh and looked back at me. “You don’t know how it feels to leave your girlfriend and newborn daughter you barely met.”

“Sorry.” I whispered and looked out the window. I made sure to get the window seat every time I sat with Niall, he was always ordering something. I didn’t like being reached over, it was rude and Niall would end up spilling things on me.

--

I was woken up to Niall climbing over me, apparently the plane had landed and Niall was just going to leave me! I decided it was best not to say anything to him though; he wasn’t in the best of moods. I groggily exited the plane; the sun was just coming up. I yawned and pulled my phone out.

‘Hello?’ Sierra answered, she sounded tired.

‘Hey love.’ I yawned. ‘We just got off the plane.’

‘Okay, is everything okay?’

‘Yeah, just tired, and Niall isn’t in a good mood.’

‘Yeah, it’s understandable, babe. Shouldn’t you be getting to bed soon, mister?’

‘Yeah, I think we have the day off.’ I smiled at the wet pavement. She made me so happy.

‘Good, you need to rest. I’m going to the hospital to stay the night with Amanda, she is pretty torn up. I love you, okay?’

‘I love you too, babe. Be careful and I will see you soon. I promise, remember?’ she let out a little laugh.

‘I remember. Okay, I’m getting in the car, I have to go. I love you, mwauh!’ I smiled and hung up the phone. She was a weird one. I followed Niall through the airport and out towards the hotel which was only a few minutes away. Since it was so early no one was out, we finally arrived at the hotel. I felt rather bad, there were a few girls sleeping on the ground in front of our hotel. I walked over to the group and started zipping up the sides of their sleeping bags so they weren’t cold. Then they woke up, I’d always loved talking to our fans but I wasn’t really in the mood at the moment.

“Oh… My… God.” One of them spoke up and looked at me.

“Sorry for waking you; you looked cold I was just zipping your sleeping bag. You should probably go home, love.” I shook my head. She didn’t do anything. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, you… You’re Harry Styles.” I laughed.

“I am.” I smiled and waved to her before entering the hotel. The fans weren’t allowed to enter our hotels. They would get us in trouble and we might even get kicked out. I walked over to the elevator and stepped in. I pressed the button to my floor and pulled my wallet out for my room key. I unlocked the door and walked in. Louis was sleeping in his bed, curled into a ball. I shook my head and changed before crawling into my own bed, I fell asleep almost immediately. I was exhausted.

Zayn’s POV:

Liam and I were awake, awaiting Harry and Niall’s arrival. But it was after the time they were supposed to arrive; they were supposed to tell us they were here.