Chaper 35

Sierra’s POV:

“Your mommy and daddy need to hurry up because your auntie Sierra is getting sleepy!” I cooed at Lucy.

“Me too.” Harry groaned from behind me. I smiled at him and laid back so my head was on his shoulder. He looped his arms around my waist and started toying with Lucy’s feet.

“Aren’t you glad that it isn’t us?” I asked Harry is almost a whisper. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

“What do you mean?”

“With a baby.” I licked my lip and looked down at Lucy how was trying to eat her toes.

“Well yeah, now just wouldn’t be a good time.” He cleared his throat and put his large hands over my stomach. “Later.”

“Later?” I laughed and turned my head to see his face.

“Yeah, in a few years.” He smiled and kissed my cheek while gently rubbing my stomach. I smiled largely and put one of my hands over his.

“Okay,” I didn’t know what else to say. It wasn’t every day that someone told me they wanted to father my children.

“I love you.” He whispered into my neck and placed a gentle kiss there.

“I love you too.” I looked down at Lucy who was obviously becoming bored of us.

“Niall needs to wrap it up, God damn.” Harry groaned and fell back onto the bed.

“Harold! Watch your mouth, Amanda is terrified Lucy is going to pick up the bad words you and the boys can never get enough of.” I sighed and gently rubbed Lucy’s back. Finally there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” Harry’s voice boomed through the room, Niall slowly walked in with a smile plastered on his face. “Oh gosh, is Amanda too exhausted to come get her?”

“Oh gosh.” Niall laughed and grabbed Lucy from me. “Hey baby girl.”

“She was good; she didn’t sleep so she should sleep well tonight.” I smiled and looked up at him.

“Thank you guys for watching her.” He smiled and grabbed her diaper bag. “I’ll leave so you too can show how much you missed each other.”

“No, that’s tomorrow.” Harry winked and ruffled his curls. I rolled my eyes and laid back in his strong arms.

“Well either way you two have fun, I’ll see you in the morning. I have to get a shower, and I’m exhausted.” He yawned and patted Lucy’s butt a few times.

“Yeah, I bet.” Harry let out a chuckle. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

“Babe, stop it.” I smiled and pushed him.

“Oh you know I am.” Niall smiled largely and winked. He waved before exiting the room and closing the door soundly behind him.

“Hey,” Harry smiled and pushed me back onto the bed. He slowly lowered his head and rested it on my stomach.

“Hi.” I giggled and ran my fingers through his curls.

“Mm, how about a shower, love?” he asked quietly.

“I don’t know, are you up for it?” I asked jokingly.

“I don’t know are you?” he smiled and looked up at me.

“I thought it was tomorrow.” I yawned and rubbed my palms in circles across his chest.

“It’s almost midnight.”