Chapter 17

A/N: So sorry last chapter wasn't exactly long... I tried :( and half of it deleted right before I was about to publish so I had to rewrite it. :( IM SORRY. Okay so here is chapter 17; Its going to be mostly about Niall and Amanda, enjoy!!.. -Sierra.xx.<3

Amanda's POV:

I woke up and rolled over to discover Niall on his iPhone, I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What're you doing, babe?" I whispered.

"Looking up Irish baby names." he answered softly. I smiled and stared at his phone.

"What about that one? For a girl." I pointed to the name on the screen.

"I love it." he answered turning to face me. "Lucy Aislen Horan."  I smiled and looked into his grogeous blue eyes.

"Me too." he smiled and kissed me. Niall was the cutest, most caring, and amazing boyfriend I'd ever had.

"Want some breakfast, my love?" He asked me standing up.

"If you can get it to me without eating it all." I replied smiling.

"I'll see what I can do." he winked and headed downstairs. I decided to stay in bed all day and rest, maybe call some doctors offices to make appointments. I grabbed my phone and opened it to a missed call from my mom. I looked at it for a while then called her back. What was I supposed to tell her? Oh hey, Ma. Yeah everything is fine, I met a boy in a British-Irish boyband and I'm kinda pregnant with his baby, bye!

'Hello?' I heard from the other end, I bit my lip.

'Hi mom! You called?' I asked her trying to hide that I had something really important to tell her.

'Yeah, I saw that new story. I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to be meeting One Direction!' she yelled.

'Oh,' I laughed. 'Yeah I wasn't kidding, Ma. Sierra is Liam's sister remember?'

'Oh, yes. Liam! I forgot that I knew him personally. The fame.' she sighed happily. I shook my head.

'So, I have something to tell you.' I sighed.

'Yeah?'

'Well, the hotel we were staying in, Liam got hurt he broke his leg and got a few stitches.' I told her.

'Oh, that's terrible! Where are you staying now!' she asked.

'Sierra's house, we.... we all are.'

'We? As in who?' My mom was always very protective.

'The band, their girlfriends,Sierra, and I.' I started chewing on my bottom lip.

'Oh, her parents are back?' she asked.

'No, mom. We are of age, we can stay by ourselves.' I assured her.

'But there are no elders there to make sure you guys aren't having sex!' My heart dropped into my stomach,

'About that...' I said quietly into the phone.

'Oh gosh. Everyone else is huh? I knew you were my good girl and wouldn't do anything like that!' she laughed, I laughed back.

'Yeah, well mom I have to go. We are going out to lunch.' I said hanging up. I put my hand on my forehead and stared at the white ceiling. What had I done. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I stopped at 'Dad' and pressed send, after a few rings he picked up.

'Hello, lovely! How are you, how is Sierra and Liam!' he asked, I smiled. I knew I could always tell my Dad anything.

'Hi daddy!' I smiled and laughed. 'I have something to tell you.'