Chapter Thirty

"come on, can't you guys leave me alone?" i sigh looking at the teens.

"damn, so you know you hit when your angry"

"shut the hell up, Reggie" a serpent glares.

"why the hell am i so important to you guys? leave me alone. i don't know you and i literally stole that girls car, why are you still chasing me?" i look at the five on them looking around.

"we want you to remember who you are, Sophia and who we are" the girl with pink in her hair sadly smiles.

"i don't know who i am" i cross my arms. "and i don't trust yous" i raise my eyebrow.

"what do you last remember?" the boy with the beanie asks.

"my dads house is near here. we can go there?" i the redhead offers.

we all go, even though i'm wary.

i sit next to toni. i have archie, my twin, (who i look nothing like but oh well) across from me who's next to jughead. sweetpea and reggie are at opposite ends of the table.

"anyway, what do you last remember?" jughead repeats as i feel all their eyes on me. "before we got rescued, of course"

"i remember waking up. you were on a chair and i had what looked like a pole and a blonde woman next to me. she woke up and realised i must have hit her with the thing. she picked up the pole and tried to attack me. i moved out the way but with how weak i was she managed to get me before i could kick her off i passed out. again" i remind myself and them.

"how are we supposed to get her back?" Archie asks the group.

"hello? i'm right here you know" i frown.

"sorry" he replies. "but how do we get you back?"

"i don't know, man but as long as she's still feisty, i like that type" i look over to the boy who said it. i try to hide my smile and sweetpea glares at him as jughead gives him a 'dont retaliate' look.

i don't know what draws me towards this bulldog. he's got a very big ego. i can tell but it's something about his smirk, his smile that makes me want to see it more... wait, am i not meant to like sweetpea? this gets confusing.

"how about we show her places that meant something. somewhere special" Toni suggests to the group as they all share looks of agreement.

"i think that's a pretty good idea" the boy with the beanie replies.

"yeah but why is he here? how would he help bring sophia back?" the serpent glares as the two bulldogs and jughead all share a look.

"what?" toni frowns.

"sweetpea, none of us told you about Sophia and Reggies past" jughead replies still looking around to the group.

"what the hell are you talking about?!" sweetpea snaps.

"they have a history..." the ginger boy rubs his fingers through his hair.

flashback (third person POV

"Sophia!" Reggie sweeps the brown haired girl up spinning her as she giggles.

"Reggie! put me down" she laughs, trying to hide her red face.

"but i never want to let you go" he kisses her nose before making sure she stably lands on her feet.

"you were so amazing at the game!" she exclaims wrapping her arms around his neck, keeping him close.

"thank you, babe. i played my best by thinking of how proud you'd be of me" he smiles.

"Reggie, is always be proud of you, no matter what" she nuzzles her head into his chest.

"i love you, Soph. you make me so happy" he holds her close, keeping her warm embrace.

"i love you too, Reggie"

"i got you something he leads her to the empty locker room"

"if this is your attempt at trying to get with she" she raises an eyebrow as he brings her with him.

"of course not" he let's go of her hand going into the locker.

reggie spins around giving her flowers, red roses mixed with pink, sophia's favourite.

"reggie, oh my god" she devours him in a hug.

"i was hoping you'd like them" he grins.

"of course i do" she says kissing him warmly-

"okay that's enough!" sweetpea exclaims at the detail of their relationship.

"there's something more important" jughead sighs.

(back to flashback)

"do you wanna go?"

"go where?"

"our spot" he smiles making her blush a over again.

"yes" she kisses him.

that's where Sophia's heart learned to love... but also where it broke.