Chapter Fifteen

As we sit in the booth I think about what could have happened to Jughead. I want to find out and talk to him, the normal side of him.

"Well then, Jones. Fair play" Veronica adds whilst sipping her drink as Cheryl gives her the death look but she pretends not to notice.

"The plan is to expose Betty. It doesn't sound big but trust me, it is"

"Jonesy, your the school editor and publisher you could help with that"

"Good idea, Sophia. You wouldn't mind doing that would you?" Cheryl gives Jughead the puppy dog face.

"I can plan that"

"We need to expose the things which she has done to us. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing this so she has felt even a little of what she done to us" Cheryl finishes making us nod.

"Hell, let's do it" Jughead smirks.

"We should make PowerPoints and posters. We need to let everyone know exactly who she is. No getting away with this" Veronica crosses her arms.

"Jones, are you gonna expose her? You scared if Betty cooper?" Cheryl makes fun of him as he scowls back.

"No I am not scared of Betty cooper. I don't feel like telling Cheryl Blossom my problems, your not my psychiatrist Blossom" me and Veronica share a look at the stare off and tension between Cheryl and Jughead.

"Well if you wanna get back your gonna need to tell someone" Cheryl rests her chin in the palm of her hand. I wonder if Cheryl and Jughead have sexual tension?? Saucy.

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't. Your lucky I'm part of this. I am a big advantage"

"So full of yourself, Jones"

"Cheryl Blossom calling someone else full of themself? That is something I wish I had recorded" Cheryl just rolls her eyes and gives a small smile she's clearing trying to hide.

"Ha ha, your hilarious, everyone, the humour if Jughead Jones" they definitely have a thing. It's like they don't even notice me and Veronica are still here. They would be cute but it's a lol weird. Toni always looks at Cheryl and finds a way to talk to her, I wonder if she likes Cheryl? I might be looking into this too far, il kai at and if she says anything then I'll know.

Sorry this is so short!! I've been focused in another story I've started. I've started a The Vampire Diaries x The Originals! I've worked so hard so please check it out it will be a lot to me. It's called Klaus' Twin. Please give it a read.  ❤️❤️