Chapter Twenty Eight

yall are so supportive ily, sending my love- 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝

Sweetpea's POV again

"Sophia? Sophia answer!"

"show us the address!" FP hisses.

i show them.

"come on. it's gonna he crawling with ghoulies. we all need to go and go now" FP orders.

we all make our way there, hiding. noticing what looks like hundreds of ghoulies standing around.

"gather, everyone" FP whisper shouts.

we all gather as he said, waiting to know the plan.

"we all know how many are out there we just need to pass them. everyone has some sort of weapon right? these ghoulies don't play fair" we all nod.

"okay good. there outnumbering us 100%. yous try to find a way in the front, remember no serpent gets left behind and protect yourself and each other. the rest of you are coming with me"

he tells most of us to go to the front door since there's more ghoulies.

i follow him through the trees to the back entrance with Toni. nobody speaks a word.

there's a guy standing at the door, he doesn't look very interested in being there or doing anything, really.

FP walks over to him, the guy didn't even notice him, how? he punches him knocking him out.

he motions for us to follow him so we do.

we walk into a hallway seeing two doors. some of us go to the further away door but other stay with FP to open the door infront of us.

I stay with FP waiting to find out who's behind the door.

he opens it and runs in.

"sophia" i run over to her. her hair is covering her face and her clothes are ripped.

i feel her neck. she still has a pulse. i move away her hair and her face is covered in bruises and cuts.

"you two, go tell me how everyone is doing out the front. don't be seen. you, get the others next door" the serpents scuttle off.

they all return.

"FP out the front, we aren't doing well. they need to get or of there"

"also nobody is in that other room"

"okay, Sweetpea, Toni, get Sophia and you two get Jughead" we do it and grab her.

"you three, get Penny, she might be awake. i'll help. the rest of you get the serpents outside, make it look like we're retreating" we nod doing as he said, getting busy.

we put Sophia in the van next to Jughead. i pray she gets better. we continue to drive.

Sophia's POV

I can feel myself moving. i look next to me a boy. he's definitely been beat up. who has took us? i look up and around me without moving. i hear voices. i see no one.

i slowing get up.

"Sophia!" a boy shouts i back away.

"what are you doing?" he takes a step forward.

i feel something in my pocket so i take it out. a knife.

"get away from me" i slide into the corner.

"sophia, we just saved you" a pink haired girl raises her eyebrow.

"where am i? what's happened to my clothes?"

the girl shares a look with the boy.

"and-and what happened to him? what did you do to us?"

"we saved you. come on Soph, i hope this is a joke" he frowns.

the van stops and they get out. so do i.

i see lots of people around me. all wearing the same leather jacket. wait, so am i!

i look at them all wondering what they do to me.

i can all of their eyes on me.

"what's happening?" the not so passed out boy mumbles.

"jughead!" the pink haired girl shouts running to him.

"toni"

"where's Sophia? she saved me"

"uh, slight problem. i mean, she's there"

he looks at me and then at the knife.

"sophia what are you doing?" i don't answer.

"we need to get you changed" the taller boy speaks.

he steps closer but i step back.

"i-what am i doing? why am i here?"

the question is, is Sophia lost all her memory or did something happen to her that nobody knows..?