Chapter Thirteen

1000 reads!!!! One thousand bloody reads!!!! 😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love you guys so much💓💓

I pull my head away feeling a vibration in my pocket.

Meet me and Cheryl. We gotta see if you spread it around. Spread it as much as Betty spreads her... never mind. Meet us in the bathroom.

Be there in a minute.

"I gotta go" I look back to Sweetpea as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Where?"

"I'm going to see Veronica and Cheryl"

"See you later" he lightly picks my lips but I push further.

I decide to turn it into a make out session for a few seconds.

"Bye" I walk away and smirk back to him leaving him stunned at what just happened.

"Ladies" I enter the bathroom seeing Veronica and Cheryl. Veronica is sitting in the worktop next to the sink and Cheryl is leaning against the wall.

"You came" Veronica jumps down.

"Yes" I smile.

"Spill. Did you do it?" Cheryl takes a step closer feeling intrigued.

"Yeah"

"Did you seduce Jones or just tell him?" Veronica stands next to Cheryl closer than before.

"I just told him. Nothing happened" I lie. Veronica and Cheryl share a look but turn back to me. I know I lied to them but I don't want to tell them. If something happened I'm sure they would be delighted to use it against me.

"Did he believe you?" Cheryl glances.

"Yes. It worked-"

"Perfectly" Veronica finishes my sentence with a smile.

I smirk in their direction as they smile back.

"This bitch gets what she deserves" Cheryl crosses her arms.

"Ugh I need to hang out with them at lunch" Veronica tiredly puts her head back.

"V, tell me honestly, are you using Archie?" I wonder thinking about how she technically doesn't like any of them.

"Sorry babe" she gives me a short smile as answer to my question.

I don't know how to feel. He's my brother, I shout be angry, extremely but I'm not. If I was to be honest, I'm actually rather glad she is. I'm happy about it not sad or angry. Me and Archie are fine again. I should be screaming at her but the only thing that happens is a smirk sprouts on my face. A smirk I'm trying to hide, definitely not doing a good job.

"At least your not annoyed" Veronica adds as Cheryl nods in agreement.

"So, Ladies, let's go" Cheryl smiles.

"I can't, remember?"

"Why not?" I turn my attention to her confused.