Chapter Nine

I arrive at school with Sweetpea and spot Toni. She gestured for me to go talk to her so I tell Sweetpea I'll talk to him soon and set off to Toni.

"So? You two are okay now?" She beams.

"Yes, were okay now" I smile. She starts to fangirl and hug me.

"Yes! I knew you two would last! I'm so happy your together!" He beams basically jumping up and down.

"I'll see you soon I need to talk to Archie" she raises an eyebrow at me and I leave to find Archie.

I walk down the hall checking me home when I hear my name being called.

"Sophia" I see Reggie smirk but I just roll my eyes.

"You look better without that jacket. Heard you've broke up with that stupid south sider. That mean me and you can get busy?" He smirks.

"Ew, Reggie. Never in a million years" I roll my eyes again and walk past him.

"There's always time for Reggie" I hear him after me.

Another voice comes into play as I walk through the hall.

"Sophia" I look to see a nervous Archie standing infront of me trying to find something to do.

"Archie" I show a small smile.

"So, can we talk now. I mean, if that's okay with you if not it doesn't matter" he nervously rambles on.

"Now is perfect" I smile.

"We could go for a walk?" I suggest.

"Yeah" a smile appears on his face.

"You can start" I tell him as we walk the streets of riverdale.

"First, I'm sorry" he tells me taking a deep breath.

I smile at him. I know you may be thinking 'aren't you going to apologise?' No. I don't think I have anything to apologise for.

"Secondly, I want you to come home" I look at him as he looks around avoiding my face.

"Archie, I can't" I awkwardly reply as I look at his bruising from the stupid bulldog v serpent fight.

"Why not? Is this Sweetpea because I swear to god-"

"No it's not Sweetpea" I cut him off.

"I can't believe you had a fight with him. I can't believe you told the principal that he started a fight with you even though you started it"

"I didn't say that, Sophia" he lies to my face.

"I know you did, Arch. It's making it worse your lying to me. Even Reggie said you did" I look up to him as he still tries to avoid my face.

"I'm sorry for that too" he mumbles.

"I'm sorry for fighting with him. Im sorry for lying too" he fakes a smile towards me. A pleading smile. Hoping we'll be okay.