Chapter Four

I pull back looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I ask sympathetically holding to his shirt tightly.

He looks away before answering. "Toni told me how you felt but I was still nervous incase you wouldn't have wanted to date me" he looks back into my eyes.

"Sweetpea, I do. I know you know I do. Toni has a tendency to tell things she's not supposed to" he smirks making me.

"She does because she thinks she doing the right thing" I reply

"I know" he laughs.

"So, are we real dating or fake dating?" He smirks.

"Well, we can be real dating if you plan to ask me" I smile.

"Well, Miss Andrews, will you be my girlfriend?" He looks into my eyes smiling.

"Yes" I kiss him.

If you don't know what's gonna happen next, they do the dirty 😉

*next morning, saturday*

I wake up and put sweetpea's shirt on.

"Good morning, princess" Sweetpea looks over at me.

"Hello" I smile and pick up my phone.

Hey, Soph. I had fun at the bar last night. Are you and Sweetpea okay? You wanna hang today?

Jughead messages me.

Sure, Jug. Meet at 1? Meet me at Pops?

I should talk to Sweetpea. I don't want him to be some jealous boyfriend. I'm not up for that. I like him being protective but I don't want him to be protective of everything I do. Jughead is my best friend.

"I'm meeting Jug at 1"

"Why?" He asks calmly.

"Because were best friends. Sweetpea, please don't be that boyfriend who's jealous of everyone I speak to"

"Of course not. I was before because I thought you were into him" I smile feeling happy that he's honest with me.

I notice it's 12 which means I'll need to leave soon.

Sure, see you soon.

"I'm going to leave soon" I smile and get dressed.

"Bye, princess" he smirks and we kiss.

Sorry to be a pain, Jug but can you please come get me? Get me at the serpent bar?

Sure.

I walk to the serpent bar.

"Hey, FP" I smile since I haven't met him since I became a serpent.

"Sophia, haven't seen you since you became a serpent. How's it treating you?" He smiles.

"It's good, I'm enjoying it" I nod.